We stayed four nights in the North Island suite. The room was very clean, quiet and spacious. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed a sumptuous breakfast each morning and the wine/cheese reception in the evening. The owners have created a nice balance between the feel of a B&B and a lodge (we liked having the choice to eat at individual tables versus communal tables).
The location is fantastic. Close to shopping, restaurants and a couple of blocks from the Del Coronado Hotel and its fantastic beach.
We would definitely return!
- Also Known As:
- 1906 Lodge At Coronado Beach Hotel Coronado
- 1906 Lodge At Coronado Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For a truly relaxing getaway, choose the 1906 Lodge at Coronado Beach. Complimentary gourmet breakfast, parking, 5 PM wine, spa robes, internet, loaner beach chairs, TV/Cable/DVD, local calls. Walk to the beach and dozens of restaurants and shops. Luxury suites have a king bed, fireplace, spa tub, fridge, wet bar, porch or balcony, safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your 1906 Lodge at Coronado Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.