The two bedroom condos at the Beach Village at Hotel Del are incredible. They give you the freedom to have your own food and alcohol and convenience of being with friends and not making elaborate time plans. Nice gas fireplace in each condo. Master bedroom has great view of the beach. Complimentary breakfast is great- scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, fruits, juices, oatmeal, cereal, pastries, breads, smoked salmon and the most incredible pesto goat cheese. Dinner at the Winsor Court ( I believe that was the name of the Beach village dining area) was good but service too slow. Excellent wins selection though. You really never have to leave the property.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Village At The Del Hotel
- Beach Village At The Del Hotel Coronado
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive oceanfront enclave of one, two and three bedroom luxury cottages and villas within the iconic setting of the legendary Hotel del Coronado. Units feature spacious dining and living great rooms with cozy fireplaces, and gourmet kitchens. All guests receive amenities such as complimentary breakfast at the oceanfront Windsor Cottage, personal concierge service, upgraded in-room dining options and much more. With exceptional accommodations, unmatched amenities and genuine service, this island retreat reinvents the resort's timeless charm for the 21st century and takes the quintessential beach lifestyle to a new level of sophistication and luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Beach Village at The Del reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.