Very good location and excellent service. Average rooms and suites. Partial ocean view is still very good. Mediocre, in quality and variety, continental breakfast.
Ground floor rooms are noisy when guests occupy the upper units. Hot tubs and pools close at 8pm.
Overall quality is not proportional to the rates.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Village At The Del Hotel
- Beach Village At The Del Hotel Coronado
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive oceanfront enclave of one, two and three bedroom luxury cottages and villas within the iconic setting of the legendary Hotel del Coronado. Units feature spacious dining and living great rooms with cozy fireplaces, and gourmet kitchens. All guests receive amenities such as complimentary breakfast at the oceanfront Windsor Cottage, personal concierge service, upgraded in-room dining options and much more. With exceptional accommodations, unmatched amenities and genuine service, this island retreat reinvents the resort's timeless charm for the 21st century and takes the quintessential beach lifestyle to a new level of sophistication and luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Beach Village at The Del reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.