We stayed at the Beach Villas at The Del, Coronado in July 2012 for 4 days.
We're going back in July 2013.
not one for going back to the same hotel - simply because its never quite as good as the 1st time.
that said, we really enjoyed the place, the whole trip was excellent. Staff were attentive and very friendly - they couldn't do more for you if they tried!
- Also Known As:
- Beach Village At The Del Hotel
- Beach Village At The Del Hotel Coronado
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive oceanfront enclave of one, two and three bedroom luxury cottages and villas within the iconic setting of the legendary Hotel del Coronado. Units feature spacious dining and living great rooms with cozy fireplaces, and gourmet kitchens. All guests receive amenities such as complimentary breakfast at the oceanfront Windsor Cottage, personal concierge service, upgraded in-room dining options and much more. With exceptional accommodations, unmatched amenities and genuine service, this island retreat reinvents the resort's timeless charm for the 21st century and takes the quintessential beach lifestyle to a new level of sophistication and luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Beach Village at The Del reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.