“Ayres Inn Corona East / Riverside” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ayres Inn Corona East / Riverside

Save Saved
You added Ayres Inn Corona East / Riverside to your Saves list
Ayres Inn Corona East / Riverside
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2260 Griffin Way, Corona, CA 92879 (Formerly Country Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
2 Nights - 20% Off!
Ranked #1 of 14 hotels in Corona
GreenLeadersGold level
Ventura County
“Ayres Inn Corona East / Riverside”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Overall experience was good. The staff was very friendly and very helpful, the location was convenient by the freeway and plenty of restaurants, fast food, etc. We had the King room which was very nice with plenty of space. The hotel was clean, the breakfast option a plus! No Wi-Fi which was a bummer. It's 2013... no one hooks an ipad to a wire. And my only other complaint was that we had 6 girls (3 families) that we traveled with 11-15 yrs old for a gymnastics meet and we were playing in the pool at 6:30P on a Saturday night and the girls were singing disney song, they were a bit loud- but please they were singing not screaming and the condos behind us - an older gentleman called in to the hotel to complain and ask us to stop. It was irritating that the hotel asked us to stop. The girls were having fun, they were not cursing or playing loud obnoxious music- they were singing and it was 6:30P! This was a disappointment and if you are traveling with a lot of kids for a team event and you know you will be using the pool with your group, you may want to take this into consideration. I think it was ridiculous as noise curfew on a Sat is 11P! Other then that though- I would recommend the hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Inn Corona East / Riverside, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Dear TravelinMom2012 -

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your stay and for taking to time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. While I am pleased you found everything from the breakfast to the service impeccable, I do apologize for the issues noted. Our hotel, and all hotels in our collection, offer complimentary WIFI to every guest. I am not aware of any issues with the WIFI but am sorry if you were not able to easily access it. As to the noise concerns, we understand that the noise was simply kids having fun. However, we do need to respect the needs and comfort of all of our guests regardless of the source of noise. Again, we appreciate your candidness and hope you will allow us to welcome you back again very soon.

Scott Smith

193 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Fairfield, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel many times over the last four years, as our youngest attends one of the colleges in the area. Very clean, very friendly and helpful staff, well appointed rooms, good breakfasts...at a very reasonable price.
My youngest is graduating in June, and as I was making our reservation for the graduation weekend I found myself experiencing a twinge of remorse that we would no longer have a reason to stay at this place.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms directly above the dining area if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Ventura, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

This hotel is the best. Every time I know I'm going to stay here it makes me feel at ease. Personally I do not staying at hotels to much because of a germ thing I have but at this place I always feel comfortable. I know they keep every room clean and ready. The best part is there full breakfast. no need to leave the area for food in the morning. They have it all. The staff is great and the front desk makes you feel right at home. I would stay here anytime.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Boise, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

My stay was brief but pleasant. Everything was as it was described and the price was very reasonable for a quality experience. Assistance is available if you need it but no one will intrude to offer unsolicited help. Personnel are down to earth and friendly.

Room Tip: I didn't see any bad room locations.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Santa Monica, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

What a nice hotel. The staff was so nice, helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean, the bed was comfortable, great shower, etc. All the things you look for in a nice hotel. A good breakfast. We arrived after dinner and were surprised in the morning when we looked outside and saw how close we were to the freeway, you couldn't hear it at all.
We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We chose a king suite that had a pull out couch bed for our two daughters. It worked perfectly for t...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Portage
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

This hotel exceeded our expectations on many levels. The staff was very friendly and helpful and willing to go out of their way to accommodate our needs. The rooms were well appointed with elegance and charm and an outstanding value for what we paid. If your looking for a quality hotel with excellent service I would highly recommend Ayres Inn Corona East / Riverside.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Tucson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I had never heard of Ayres Inn. It was recommended to me by one of the locals and I was very pleasantly surprised. The rates were excellent compared to the quality of the facility. It felt like a nice Hyatt but did break my budget. :)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Inn Corona East / Riverside, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Dear Robert -

Thank you so much for taking a chance on an unknown hotel! We love getting the opportunity to surprise a guest with how comfortable a stay at our hotel can be. I am thrilled you found everything in order and hope you will visit again very soon.

Warm regards,

Scott Smith

Been to Ayres Inn Corona East / Riverside? Share your experiences!