Overall experience was good. The staff was very friendly and very helpful, the location was convenient by the freeway and plenty of restaurants, fast food, etc. We had the King room which was very nice with plenty of space. The hotel was clean, the breakfast option a plus! No Wi-Fi which was a bummer. It's 2013... no one hooks an ipad to a wire. And my only other complaint was that we had 6 girls (3 families) that we traveled with 11-15 yrs old for a gymnastics meet and we were playing in the pool at 6:30P on a Saturday night and the girls were singing disney song, they were a bit loud- but please they were singing not screaming and the condos behind us - an older gentleman called in to the hotel to complain and ask us to stop. It was irritating that the hotel asked us to stop. The girls were having fun, they were not cursing or playing loud obnoxious music- they were singing and it was 6:30P! This was a disappointment and if you are traveling with a lot of kids for a team event and you know you will be using the pool with your group, you may want to take this into consideration. I think it was ridiculous as noise curfew on a Sat is 11P! Other then that though- I would recommend the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Ayres Inn Corona East / Riverside Hotel Corona
- Ayres Inn Corona East / Riverside Hotel
- Ayres Hotel Corona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charm and elegance of a European boutique hotel await you at Ayres Inn Corona East. Whether you’re here for a short business visit or a long, relaxing retreat, you’ll find all of the luxurious guest rooms at Ayres Inn Corona East are impeccably appointed with a full suite of complimentary amenities including our signature Ayres Dream Sleeper beds, flat screen TVs, refrigerators, coffeemakers, well lit work desks and Wifi, iHomes, hairdryers, curved shower rods, and hookless shower curtains. And every morning you will start your day right with our complimentary full American breakfast.Ayres Inn Corona East welcomes travelers with all of the exciting business, recreational, and entertainment attractions Corona has to offer. Relax your stress away at the Glen Ivy Spa or any of the several award winning golf courses nearby, or you can spend your time shopping at Riverside’s large Galleria Mall, mere minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere, Hotwire, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Ayres Inn Corona East / Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.