Due to family illness, we stayed close to Kaiser Hospital in Riverside at this hotel. So far, we have stayed there three times in 6 weeks.
One of the most valuable things I can say is the consistency of the quality of the rooms, their cleanness, the decor, the beds and bedding. The bed is extremely comfortable. There is free wi-fi in the room as well as a computer for use in the common area.
Each night, they have complimentary wine, beer, soda, and snacks, depending on what your tastes are. Plus there are homemade cookies which go fast so can't count on them.
In the morning, they have complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, pancakes, biscuits, sausages. In addition, there is juice, cereal, cinnamon buns, yogurt, and fruit. The setting for breakfast is pleasant and always seems to be orderly and clean. I enjoy it each time I go. The coffee is very good and always on even after breakfast.
The hotel itself is worth the stay but the surrounding restaurants and businesses are really incredible for a traveller. There is Costco on one side in a shopping center with Starbucks. On another side is a big Walmart shopping center with a Sally's beauty supply. This came in handy as I needed hair products and a new brush as I forgot mine one of the visits.
One night we walked to Mimi's restaurant which is in the same parking lot as hotel. The next night we ate at El Torito. There is another restaurant on site but forgot name.
It is always a relaxing and comfortable to stay at this hotel. They are very accommodating, even if request for room is last minute.
Almost forgot to mention pool and jacuzzi is nice and private with a patio close even though I was not able to use it. It made me wish I had brought my suit.
Hotel room windows open so you can get fresh air which is a definite plus for me. I always feel claustrophobic in rooms without natural light. This one is very pleasant and allows one to enjoy the morning air.
This hotel is about 3 exits away from the hospital so only takes about 5 minutes to get there.
- Also Known As:
- Ayres Inn Corona East / Riverside Hotel Corona
- Ayres Inn Corona East / Riverside Hotel
- Ayres Hotel Corona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charm and elegance of a European boutique hotel await you at Ayres Inn Corona East. Whether you’re here for a short business visit or a long, relaxing retreat, you’ll find all of the luxurious guest rooms at Ayres Inn Corona East are impeccably appointed with a full suite of complimentary amenities including our signature Ayres Dream Sleeper beds, flat screen TVs, refrigerators, coffeemakers, well lit work desks and Wifi, iHomes, hairdryers, curved shower rods, and hookless shower curtains. Every morning you will start your day right with our complimentary full American breakfast.Ayres Inn Corona East is conveniently located off the 91 freeway and just minutes away from family fun like the Castle Amusement Park and the Laser Family Fun Center. If you want to visit your undergraduate at California Baptist University, the Ayres Inn Corona East is within close proximity to the college, making frequent visits uncomplicated. During your stay, take time to relax at the nearby Glen Ivy Hot Springs or squeeze in a round of golf at award winning golf courses close by. Mere minutes away, get in your retail therapy at Riverside's large Galleria Mall. This location has endless possibilities for entertainment and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Milestone Internet Marketing, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Ayres Inn Corona East / Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.