“Had a great day!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 14 attractions in Corona
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Tropical garden spa getaway with massage, skin and body care treatments, thermal mineral springs and unique mud bath. Hot spring day resort in Corona, and day spas in Brea & Valencia.
Redlands, California
“Had a great day!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Came here for my sister's birthday. There were 7 of us in our party and we had a wonderful time.

All staff were very friendly. Grounds were beautiful. There can be some improvements that I noticed. Upon entering, the lap pool looked like it desperately needed new plastering. Some of the restrooms that I used were missing their locks, so I had to use my foot to keep the door closed. The line for the mixed drinks was ridiculously long. We stood in line for 15 minutes and didn't even move, so we went to the bar that served beer and wine only (which had no line). The shower I used before we left, had so much deposit build up, that it sprayed in every direction but down.

I'm somewhat afraid to look at my bank account, as this place is pretty pricey. It was $171 for my husband and I upon entering. That price included Taking the Waters and the Grotto for the two of us. We kept a card on file and ordered drinks/food. Nachos were $18 but come in a HUGE portion and they are delicious. You can share between 2-4 people. Beers were $6 each. Don't come here if you're on a budget.

We grabbed some lounge chairs by the south pool. It was very quiet up there because the pool was freezing (colder than the cold plunge pool). The saltwater pool next to the south pool was the perfect temp. We all hung out there for a while, enjoying each others company. We then moved over to the mineral pools which we loved! Next, we went over to Club Mud. It was interesting for sure. Next time, I don't think I will do the mud bath, but rather use the mud to the right that is free standing. We moved on to the Grotto and had an awesome time. I definitely recommend it and it's only $25 per person. You have to call and make an appointment in advance.

We had a great time. It's nice that they provide free lockers. On the website it states to bring a beach towel. I don't know why it says that when everyone was using the bath towels that are provided, and nothing was ever said to them. I felt like we brought our beach towels for absolutely no reason. There are water stations throughout the resort. Online, this place looks a lot bigger than it truly is. Would I come back? Yes! Would I recommend it? Yes! It is a lot of fun, especially with the right people. Also, there are no kids running around, which is always a good thing.

Moreno Valley, California
69 attraction reviews
“Needs overdue physical improvements to match rising fees”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

After 3 previous visits to this famous spa, I noticed today that the plumbing fixtures, carpets, woodwork and other basic equipment are ready for remodel, paint or replacement. The overall facility is starting to look a little shabby, despite rising fees for all services and the many extras. If you're planning a day of total attention and relaxation while trying to adhere to a sensible budget, Glen Ivy may not be for you. Ironically, one attendant even slyly admitted to me that they are trying to attract "a more discriminating clientele".

Specific problems were threadbare carpets, uncleaned bathrooms and other quarters lacking dependable security locks, shower fixtures not working, and lack of towels and cleaning lotions in some stalls. Food and drink, however, remained plentiful and high quality. Bottom line: Glen Ivy is still very nice but standards are slipping. It may not be worth the trip out there or the increasing entry fees unless the situation is remedied.

Santa Clarita, California
10 attraction reviews
“A Mom and Daughter Bonding Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

This was a perfect day to relax by the pool with a glass of wine and enjoy the perfect weather. The staff was so polite, helpful and extra nice, it really did put this resort to the top of the rating scale.

They have 19 pools, take your pick. The grotto and massages are extra, but well worth it. You must be 16 or older and 18 to have a massage or facial. The food is great.

Great Missenden, United Kingdom
“Beautiful day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I visited this spa whilst on holiday from the Uk. I went with a friend and we both took our daughters.

A wonderful relaxing day and we didnt want for anything.

I would recommend it to any one, male or female and any age. We had a lovely lunch and the food was excellent with very large portions. The mud pool was the most popluar of all the pools but even then there was plenty of room for everyone and you didnt feel rushed or crowded.

The grounds were beautifully kept and had spectatular views. Plenty of water available everywhere to keep you hydrated.

I hope to be able to return again if I get the chance to holiday in the area again.

Visited August 2013
Los Angeles, California
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great getaway for one day! if you have the extra $25 you should book a private chair up on the terrace with concierge service. The grounds are immaculately kept and the staff are very helpful and cheery. The food is delicious - spa salads and gourmet sandwiches, sushi made onsite. Water dispensers and cups located all over the grounds and they provide towels. The floating pool is wonderful! Think I might go back this week!

Visited July 2013