“Good Night Sleep” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 13 hotels in Corona
Sochi, Russia
“Good Night Sleep”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

We stopped at this hotel on our way to san diego. It was very early in the morning we been driving for a long time. When I arrived Monica was pleasant and welcoming. She accommodated us in a nice room with a balcony. Since I traveled with my family a gentleman that was at the lobby offer to help me with my luggage which was very nice of him. For my surprise breakfast was complemntary and the hostess was very nice and helpful. Rooms are clean and spacious, the lobby is great, and me and my family were able to rest. I reccomend the hotel and staff is great!

Room Tip: Suites with balconies are great especially when traveling with family.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Michelle G, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corona, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
It always makes us so happy to hear that you are able to fully rest and enjoy your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express Corona! That is one of our biggest priorities that we desire all of our guests enjoy each and every time they stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feelings with us, hopefully we that we will see you and your family here again!

78 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

They are very attentive to your needs and will help you any way they can. Everyone is very nice and I enjoyed staying at this motel. It is very clean. The breakfast is good and they even provide cookies in the afternoon along with lemon aid. This is the place I will stay when I come back.

• Stayed January 2013
I’m delighted to hear that you had such a great stay with us here on your last visit. The warm cookies and lemonade are my favorite part! Glad you liked them too. We pride ourselves in having a staff that genuinely cares about all our guests staying with us. We try our best to be attentive to anything you need. Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts and feelings about your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express Corona.
Corpus Christi, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I travel over 250 days per year for business and pleasure. I am very much qualified to rate hotels and I would rate this one "world class." From the beginning when I made the reservation untill I checked out, the service was excellent. The Manager was very accomodating and the two young ladies at the front desk, Michelle and Berenice, were exactly what every traveler looks for. They were nice, friendly, and provided excellent professional service.The room was what you would expect. It was spacious and very comfortable. If traveling to the Corona area I highly recommend checking in........

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
We are completely honored here at the Holiday Inn Express Corona, that you feel that our hotel and staff is ‘world class.’ We try our best to administer the best possible service to all our guests. We do hope that you will return again! And thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feelings with us!
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I have stayed at this Holiday Inn about 6 times. I had my wedding in Corona, all my husband's family and friends traveled from Arkansas to Corona. All 40 guest stayed at the Holiday Inn with no complains or regrets. The rooms are very nice, comfortable beds, housekeeping was very friendly and helpful with anything we needed, and the front desk staff and manager were very helpful and friendly. I strongly recommend this hotel to anyone! one of the best hotels in Corona. Thank you Holiday Inn!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Michelle G, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corona, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Im so glad you have stayed with us so many times, and had your wedding group stay with us. We appreciate and adore loyal guest such as yourself. Our goal is to make sure you are at ease during your stay and we reach 100% satisfaction! We genuinely care about each guest that stays with us. ! Thank you again for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Corona and for taking the time to give us feedback on Tripadvisor.com. We hope to see you again !
Santa Maria, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Nice to see brand new HD flat screen tv's in the rooms now! Make my trip fill more like home!! Can't wait for my next stay!! The staff here are very nice and attend to your every need. l would recommend this Holiday Inn Express to any one!!

• Stayed January 2013
I completely agree with you, those new flat screen TVs in the rooms are amazing. I’m so glad you are able to enjoy them every time you come and visit. We try to keep the rooms, as well as the entire hotel, as new and pristine as possible. Thank you again for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Corona and for taking the time to give us feedback on Tripadvisor.com. Hope to see you soon!
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

A few weeks ago my family and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Corona Ca. We enjoyed our stay from the very start. When we first checked in we were helped by a young lady at the front desk Tanya. We normally don't recall anyones names unless we know them but she was so sweet and helpful that I had to ask her what her name was. She seemed to truly care about us guests and love her job. She made my kids smile and laugh which is hard to do after a long car drive and even helped us place a pizza order while we unpacked and settled in.Once we were given our keys we went up to our room and I have to say it was an exceptionally nice room, it looked very clean, had nice room upgrades and looked more luxurious than we had anticipated which was nice for our family. We had a very comfortable night although the walls seem to be too thin and we could hear alot of noise from our neighbors and the hallway. In the morning we came down for breakfast and were surprised to find that it was real food that tasted great and not just a continental. During our stay anything we needed was provided with a smile. Our family truly enjoyed our stay here in Corona and we are hoping to be abe to take another trip back again soon!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
I am so pleased that Tania was able to leave such a positive impression on you and your family. Our goal is to go the extra mile and give that extra genuine touch. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast as well, Lourdes is the sweetest, I hope you had a chance to try her breakfast sandwich. It’s my personal favorite! Thank you again for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Corona and for taking the time to give us feedback on Tripadvisor.com. We hope that you guys will remember us when planning your next family visit!
Gilbert, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We stayed here for one night on the way to Anaheim. It was a very nice place--looks pretty new. Beds were comfortable and tv was nice. The lock on the window was broken and that kind of freaked us out because we have little ones and we were on the 3rd floor. YIKES! My husband managed to fix it for them :-) My only real complaint was that their stairwell smelled like cat urine. :-( Gross! They must have some issues with stray cats getting into the bldg. Otherwise, the place was really nice and clean and we'd probably still stay there again. Every hotel has its issues!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Michelle G, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corona, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
It’s exciting to know that you enjoyed your stay here with us during your trip. And a big many thanks for letting us know about the window lock not functioning correctly, glad your handy husband was able to fix it! I am sorry to hear about the stairwell not having a pleasant odor; we try to shampoo those steps every week. Hopefully you do return again and you give us that second chance to show you how amazing not only our hotel is but the staff as well! Thank you again for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Corona and for taking the time to give us feedback on Tripadvisor.com. It’s because of amazing guest such as yourself that we are able to keep improving and growing.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corona? Share your experiences!