“Yuck” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Norco, CA
“Yuck”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

I don't like Applebee's at all. I will only go thereif everyone else I am with wants to. I have been turned off way too many times at 12 different Applebee's so it is not any particular location. The food is not fresh. The riblet things are straight up creepy when you think of how they cut the mean wo get the flat bone piece in them... "shudder" Drinks are good. That is all.

Visited June 2012

42% Recommend
Lake Forest, California
“Terrible place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

I've never been a fan of Applebee's and this visit reminded me why that is.

For some reason, they have the smoking section in the front where everyone walks in to the restaurant. There were five or six people smoking in the front so we had to walk thru the nasty smoke to get in the restaurant. We complaint to the manager but I'm not sure what happened after that.

The table we sat in was all wet and sticky.

Dwight, our server, was unfriendly and short with us-almost like he was annoyed we were there.

We came in for drinks but left right after the first one.

Thanks Applebee's for reminding me why I don't eat at your restaurant

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best Shrimp and Spinach...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2008

Best Shrimp and Spinach salad... Excellent steak, creamed spinach, and macaroni and cheese. They also have Edwin's favorite dessert-- Molten Chocolate lava cake with icecream! Yummy

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!