“Another good dinner here!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Oregon Coast
2,073 helpful votes 2,073 helpful votes
“Another good dinner here!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

Wow, I find it hard to believe there are no other reviews for this restaurant. Since I had such a good dinner here in March, I ate here again on my visit to Corona in May!

They were not busy since it was Monday night. Service was a bit slower though - I guess our waitress was perhaps not quite as efficient as the first time we ate here. My elderly mum had a Caeser salad and opted for their creamy citrus dressing on the side. No problem with the substitution. Her companion had the chicken tenders, which looked good and not overly breaded.

I had the same thing I had before, the Chicken & Brie Dijon which was once again just delicious!

I'll probably eat here at my next visit as well, but maybe I'll branch out and order something different. Whatever I order I'm sure it will be good :-)

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Oregon Coast
2,073 helpful votes 2,073 helpful votes
“Very enjoyable - good food, good service, pleasant atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

Mimi's is a comfortable family-friendly restaurant with a bar, similar to an Applebee's. The design is sort of "country French". They were quite busy on the weeknight we ate here, and I'm guessing they usually are!

I'm surprised that I'm the first one to submit a review. They have a wide menu selection and serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dinner prices range from about $10 to $15 per entree.

Our dinner started with an assortment of bread, all delicious. I had the Chicken & Brie Dijon which was just fantastic! It was served with mashed potatoes and fresh veggies. My mum had the classic slow roasted turkey breast.

Substitutions are no problem, by the way. Portions are on the large side without being overwhelming.

Service was very good, and we did not have to ask for a fresh basket of bread or for our drinks to be refilled.

All in all we had a very good meal here. It's probably just as well I don't live in Corona or I'd be eating here every day :-)

• Visited February 2012