“Ok hotel, little dirty” 2 of 5 stars

SAVE 10% in Concord!
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Concord
“Ok hotel, little dirty”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2006

The hotel room was pretty large, but the bathroom was a little dirty. I guess that no one had really stayed in that room before us because there were dead dried up bugs in the bathroom. The front desk was really nice, but they said there would be a breakfast thing served in the lobby and it really wasn't much. It was also pretty noisy in the room. You can hear the cars and people passing by outside. We were there on a weekend and bright and ealry sunday morning there was something going on in there function room so we could hear the music blasting from that room.

• Stayed May 2005

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2006

The hotel is average. Customer Service is good, very friendly. The location is also nice, near to most of fastfood stores. I can say the facilities are ok. I got all the basics especially for a girl although the bathtub is small (minor thing). All in all it was a good stay at the hotel. And I would recommend it to my friends, in fact I did recommend it and we all stayed at the same hotel. No complaints whatsoever.

• Stayed September 2005
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2004

I recently stayed at this hotel and was very disappointed. When I checked in the Front desk employee was very flustered and complaining about the lack of rooms he had that night. My reservation was for non-smoking, 2 queen beds. I checked into my room and the first thing I noticed is that one bed is a queen and 1 was a double. (not that big of a deal) but if you pay for 2 queens you should get 2 queens. The bathroom had mold in the shower, the refridgerator did not work and the toliet ran every 20 minutes. The most disgusting thing in the room was the carpet. It had big sticky stains all over that you stuck to if you stepped on them. I went down to get a different room and was told he had no other non-smoking rooms avialable, but he could get us a new fridge. That took 1 1/2 hours to get and 3 trips to the front desk. When the Front desk employee came to our room to switch out the fridge he was very argumentative (using a few 4 letter words in front of my kids).

The next morning I went down to the front desk and was given a new non-smoking room (? was it non-smoking NO!!!! ) There was also mold in this shower which housekeeping came in and cleaned upon my request.

Housekeeping cleans the rooms daily and the trash from the rooms sits in the hall until 5-6pm at night. During the 3 days I was at this hotel, a empty food container lay on the ground by the soda machine.

Needless to say this hotel is not a clean hotel and when you complained even to the general manager nothing gets done.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2004

We stayed here for a night August 2-3, 2004. We had to cancel our credit card because of fraud charges (nearly $1,000) which occured on August 4 and 5. Now we know where this had occured! We hope that dishonest employee is fired by now.

• Stayed August 2004
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2004

BEWARE!!!!!! I left my credit card at the front desk, and within half an hour my credit card was being charged fraudulently. I keep calling the manager of the hotel for some kind of response, or just to warn him, he has a dishonest employee. But he will never return my calls, I even called the Best Western corporate office and they can't get a hold of him. Very shady stuff going on!!!!

Been to BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn? Share your experiences!