“Fantastic Thai” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
San Francisco Bay Area
“Fantastic Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2007

I like this place so much I actually wondered whether I should let the word out, but my conscience won out! If you like Thai food then you should try this place and you'll know immediately how good it really is. If you haven't tried it before - hey try something new in a low risk atmosphere - surprise yourself. Highly recommend - Appetizers: Thai Stick - Veggie egg rolls, main courses - Panang nuer - delectable tender beef in a creamy red curry sauce, the green curry dishes, great seafood dishes, good vegetarian - especially the eggplant dish, fried rice. I work close to this place and this is THE best food in downtown Concord, along with Luna's. I also eat out regularly in Berkeley, Walnut Creek, San Francisco - the food here will blow away most of them. The one thing I would point out is that if you are looking for a very intimate, candlelit venue to pop the question - go to a place that is expensive atmosphere over quality food. Then - after she says yes - bring her here to show her that you really know the score. If you are looking for fantastic food then this is the place for you.