“Lovely brekkie ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #89 of 243 Restaurants in Concord
Burnaby, Canada
“Lovely brekkie ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I used to have breakfast here with my partner while I stayed at the Hilton. I loved the skillet and country steak and eggs. The food was splendid and the service marvelous. The price too was ball-bouncingly great. Can't wait to return. I highly recommend the blue berry cheesecake shake...

N.E. Tasmania
“Suprisingly good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

We decided to try Denny's out after hearing mixed reviews from family and friends. We were passing this one in Concord en route back from a days trip to Lake Tahoe.

There was nobody in the restaurant when we got there, so we were a bit worried as usually, this means that the food is not much good, but we were pleasantly suprised. The food was very good and a good price. We both had sirloin steak which was cooked to perfection (medium rare). The wine was reasonably priced too.

Visited September 2013