We went to Johnny Rockets' because there was no wait for a table (although it was a bit odd that the sign said "please wait to be seated" but several others who came after us just seated themselves, while we were still waiting to be seated). I had the grilled chicken salad, my husband had a burger, my son had a kids' burger and my daughter had a grilled cheese. Even though it was not the dinner rush yet (it was 4 pm on a Saturday), we had a long wait for our food. As far as the food:
- The grilled cheese sandwich could come with either sourdough bread or regular, and the cheese choices were fairly varied.
- The drinks came with free refills
- My husband's burger fell apart while he was eating it, leaving him with a mess to eat
- The fries came in stingy proportions
- The salad I had was ok (mostly iceburg lettuce if that's what you like), but I had asked for no cheese and there were clearly flecks of cheese in it, probably because it was all mixed in the same (unwashed) bowl each time
I don't think we will be eating there again any time soon.
If you own or manage Johnny Rockets, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.