“BJ's” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Californian
Concord, California
“BJ's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Good food and service, but too much noise (difficult to hear people talking at your table). The ribs were great!!

Visited November 2013

Fairview Heights, Illinois
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I have had better food and I have had worse than BJ's. It is a fairly typical sports bar themed restaurant with nice decor and lot's of tvs. I had a burger ordered medium and it was served medium(slightly pink in the middle). I liked the thin cut fries(like the great Steak N Shake in the Midwest). While the burger was good, I can't say it was distinguishable from all the burgers I have had. My son in law and step daughter had the wausabi tuna salad which they said was tasty. My wife had the burger sliders which seemed a bit overcooked to me. All in all BJ's is an ok place just like a host of similar themed resaurants.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Burnaby, Canada
“BJ's put Concord on the map for us Brita”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

We came all the way from
London, England to visit family in Concord. We stopped over for a Jalapeño burger at BJ's and fell in love with the place. We enjoyed it so much that we went back two more times. We love it and can't wait to come back.

Great food, services and atmosphere.

Portland, Oregon
“They should not be able to be part of the BJ's chain”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Sorry BJ's "CONCORD" CA. I emphasize concord because all other BJ's I have been to throughout the USA... this one is not even close. I thought I would give it a second chance because I was going from Portland down to LA by car and it was easy freeway access. I thought the first time there a few months ago was a busy "one-off" on a Wednesday, this time I ordered the stuffed mushrooms, and a cheese pizza to keep it easy. Well it took 20 minutes for the first approach from a waitress, then the food came out 40 minutes later... The mushrooms were soggy and did not have the taste as other BJ's, and the pizza (well, I never thought a cheese pizza could taste so bad). I ate about 10% and decided to leave and go to Taco Bell down the road. Two strikes, and not going back to take chance. Stick with BJ's at other locations!

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
North Hills
“BJ's Resturant and Brewhouse - Ho Hum”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Dining at BJ's is like the movie "Groundhog Day." It really doesn't matter what you order drink or eat, nothing seems to change. This is maybe the 10th or 12th time I've been to a BJ's and it's sort of always good but that's about it. I do have to say that on this visit, the service was pretty good.

• Visited August 2013