My husband, two sons (ages 3 and 10) and I spent 5 days at the Lombok Lodge as the finale of a 6-week trip in Asia. From the handwritten notes of greeting to the line-up of owners and staff waving us goodbye, it was a flawless experience. There are only 9 suites, so it does not have a corporate feel at all, in fact, we met the owners on several occasions and they are very relaxed, friendly people who care about every detail. There isn't a member of staff I wouldn't commend. The service was great without being stiff or overbearing. The massages were heavenly. The hotel is very chic--a stylish Asian, Belgian and Italian fusion--but we never felt uncomfortable being there with our boys, in fact the staff delighted and spoiled them with games and icy treats. They felt very welcome. It is a serene place, however, not one to book if you are a group of families whose combined pack will be loud and rambunctious (unless you booked the whole place, which would be amazing). Many of the guests are couples celebrating anniversaries and honeymoons. My husband and eldest son enjoyed the day trip to the pearl farm. As we had come from Bali and the Gilis we were happy to stay put and enjoy the gorgeous surroundings, but if you can be budged from any of the hotel's immaculate terraces, a snorkelling trip to Gili Air would make another good outing. I strongly disagree with the previous review complaining about the breakfast variety, menu combinations and location of sockets (really?!). We wouldn't normally admit to being picky (my OCD husband works in product design) but after such a memorable stay, must insist that this hotel has a very high standard. It is not a megaresort with a mile long breakfast buffet. Breakfast was bountiful without being vulgar, pleasing to both adults and kids. All of the salads were healthy and refreshing. The drinks and cocktails were great. The dinners were creative and delicious, on par with everything we eat in London. While there, we both commented on what a relief it was to be at a resort with food that wasn't too rich or boring by day two. Our kids liked the menu, too. We had an evening return flight and requested a day trip to villages specialising in textiles and everything was arranged without a hitch. Thank you, everyone at Lombok Lodge. We had a wonderful stay and would love to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOMBOK'S LEADING BOUTIQUE HOTEL Just 9 exclusive Designer's Lodge Suites, luxuriously equipped, overlooking the turquoise ocean of Lombok's beautiful Medana Bay. Located only a quick shuttle boat away from the Gili Islands. A fusion of contemporary design, Luxury Hermes Amenities and elegant Asian touches, in an oasis of comfort and charme. Enjoy a total experience at The Lodge; all accommodation rates include A la Carte Breakfast and 5-Course Dinner for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Lombok Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lombok Hotel Pemenang
- The Lombok Lodge Indonesia