“Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Steven's Steak & Seafood House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 54 Restaurants in Commerce
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Atlantic & Eastern Avenue
Description: It was just yesterday when we opened our doors. If Yesterday was October of 1952. Steven's is America's premier traditional steakhouse. We are committed to providing you with outstanding hospitality and serving you the best steaks. Our acclaimed wine list, rich ambiance and personal wait-service are designed to provide you with a truly memorable steakhouse experience. We also have another side of personality. Our lounge is alive with the hottest sounds of Salsa and many other Latin vibes. I In addition, we have seven private dining rooms for that perfect quiet evening. Whether you are planning a business dinner, graduation, wedding, anniversary, rehearsal dinner, birthday or a large corporate meeting, we will satisfy your needs in a friendly and professional manner. Steven's steakhouse Gift Cards are the perfect gift for every steak lover. We look forward to serving you.
Los Angeles, California
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Went to Steven's for a friends birthday 5/22/2013. This has become our birthday spot.
Had a bit of a bad experience in December, they had (gasp) run out of prime rib. That did not stop us from going again. The service there is wonderful. To the point of being almost to well taken care of. We were given our bread and one of the rolls was hard. I complained to the server and she apologized profusely and brought us some a whole new basket with fresh baked sour dough rolls and the dinner rolls were very fresh.

We all ordered Prime Rib and had enough to take home for lunch the next 2 days and I shared it at home. The French Onion soup was good and very cheesy. Everything was good and I will surely be going back again.

I used ,my entertainment book coupon and received $25. off my meal. You are supposed to be able to use up to 3 coupons per table, I have used 2 and had $50 taken off my meal. They don't make you feel weird using the coupons.
Nina

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Heber City, Utah
“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We went there with 3 children everyone was very happy with their meal. The filet mignon was out of this world. I loved all of the celebrity picures out front, the atmosphere was great. Our waitress Gabby was fantastic, she was great with the kids. My 13 old daughter commented on how much she liked our waitress. We will be back again :)

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mundelein, Illinois
“Stepping Back in Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My first comment to the guests in my table were I expected to see Gene Kelly standing at the bar smoking. Decor is of that era, loud but it works. One of our party is gluten sensitive so we phoned first...no one seemed to know/understand what that meant [surprising] but we took a chance and the waitress DID. Salmon was wonderful, steak perfect, calf livers a bit dry but not bad. Loving the cinnimon sticks and chocolate pieces with coffee.

I'll be back...

Visited February 2013
Pasadena, California
“Filet Mignon - Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

It may be the best filet mignon I have ever tasted. For about $29, it's exceptional. You won't leave here hungry. Better plan on a doggie bag. Classic steak house visited by celebrities for years. You can't be disappointed.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Los Angeles, California
“The best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Prime rib ! My father was a prime rib king . Since his passing I have been on a quest for a prime rib as good as dad used to make . Well stevens is as close as any place has gotten . Very good prime rib . Two cuts , regular and I believe the colosal cut . Service has always been very good , have been there many times . Really fancy looking too with all the linen and silverware . It is also a salsa club . Alot of eye candy there , so you married guy's be careful . Food price is according to the atmosphere and the service . You will leave there full or stuffed ! If loud music bothers you , eat an early dinner cause the club gets going I believe early in the evening . Can only comment on this due to I have only eaten there on sundays . I am very pleased with the prime rib , that is all I ever order .

• Visited August 2012