“Festival Trip” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Colton
Whistler, Canada
“Festival Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We booked to go for a festival at San Manuel Amphitheater. The Hotel had already organized transfer drivers to accommodate getting you to and from the festival the easiest and fastest way. Which was excellent as this wasn't expected at all and was a great help. All the front desk agents were all very helpful and polite with all our questions. Housekeeping do a great job the rooms where perfectly clean and I loved the way they tie the bow for the hand towels. The free WiFi worked great. The studio room had every we needed and enough space. The pool was great, there was a BBQ by the pool also which would have been great if we had a longer stay.Thank you to all the staff. We had a great stay and will return again and we will be recommend to friends.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jay K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Colton/San Bernardino, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Hi Megan

Glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the hotel as well as the festival. Thank you for the kind words and hopefully we see you again next time around! Take care!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Orange, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Whenever I stay at a Hampton Inn I am always pleased with the courteous staff, clean rooms and great breakfast. I always plan my trips with Hampton Inn in mind. I am tall, 6'3"and the shower heads are above my head so I can take a long shower without bending down to get wet. Thanks for your great service

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I returned here not only because of the outstanding guest service and room, but its location between three cities I visit when I come to this area. If you like to wake up and have a great breakfast while updating your daily news, than "Ester" will take care of you in the dining area. She is the sweetest lady to have get breakfast ready for you. Don't get me wrong, the staff there took care of me and my kids too with a clean room and counter assistance, like the take out bag in case you were in a hurry, with fresh water for the hot drive, but Ester not only feeds you but always has a smile for everyone.

Room Tip: All the rooms are quiet but the east corner of the building is the quietiest
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Colton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I was there for business. Government rate was honored, room was comfortable and clean. All staff were very friendly, polite and helpful. I would stay there again. It was conveniently located near a grocery store and restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Watrous, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Otherwise a good hotel. Staff is courteous, and friendly, they welcomed us and we even got water and cookies as a welcome gift. Breakfast lacked a protein other than eggs the second day and we aren't much for sausage gravy and biscuits, however other than that it was good. Cheese omlets two days in a row...hmmm. Other than that, the pool was never busy and it was a very nice hotel overall. The area may be a bit sketchy, but you wouldn't know it by the hotel, and I'm not sure that there is a non-sketchy area of L.A. The air conditioning really never did cool down to what we are used to, but it didn't do too bad.

Room Tip: Tub is slippery if you move much, and in the shower, turn the tap to hot to get cold and cold to get...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Redlands, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

The Colton location has the most courteous staff, alway welcoming and hospitable. I've stayed at this location mostly due to location being close to friends. Although I did fall and hurt myself by slipping in the bathtub, it was a pleasant stay and I would return again and recommend anyone I know to stay there.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Hello Marisol,

Thank you for the kind words! I am very concerned that you slipped in the tub. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I hope you are OK. Please feel free to contact myself directly should anything come of it. Other than that I hope that everything was enjoyable for you. I will be sure to look into the tub surface in your previously occupied room. It should have had an anit-slip surface to prevent this from happening.

My office number is 909-370-2424 or email is jay.koury@hilton.com
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

The hotel staff was GREAT. Initally, was located on the 2nd floor. The room above me had 2 rhino's that had diahhrea or something(stomping all night long from 8pm-2am, then started again at 4am). I called the main desk that morning & they moved me to another room (top floor) without any issues. The hotel staff from the main desk to housecleaning were amazing. I am so grateful.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Colton/San Bernardino? Share your experiences!