“" Best Pizza around "” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Attractions in Colton
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Something Fun for Everyone! Miniature golf, go-karts, lazer tag, roller skating, batting cages, carnival rides, arcade, water slides, birthday parties, group events, and more! Family entertainment for all ages in the Inland Empire.
Yucaipa, California
“" Best Pizza around "”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Nickelodeon Family pizza parlor, has the best, fresh pizza you'll ever have around!!!! they pride them self by making everything fresh daily, there pizza dough with there own mix, rolled by hand with three different crust to choose from, my favorite is there sour dough crust, greatttttt and they also make there own pizza sauce fantastic!!!!! They have been serving the San Bernardino county for over Thrity some odd years with there former sister stores Roaring 20's.... If you want Great pizza, Great sandwiches and Fantastic serves then give these Guy's a try... Yum,Yum,Yum!!! I'll be back!

Visited October 2012

Riverside, California
“Birthday Party was a blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Woohoo! Let me just say I love this place ~ and even better, my kids do too! We celebrated my daughter's 12th birthday there yesterday and everyone involved had a blast! The birthday staff were patient and oh so helpful with the 14 pre-teens (thank goodness) not to mention pretty fun too. Everything was very organized and easy for me. The staff made my daughter feel so special! Ther prices were not bad. In fact, we stayed at the park for a good 6 hours ~ definitley got our money's worth. My only wish is that they had a Disney Fast Pass for the race cars. I hadn't been to this place in a few years and it has changed quite a bit. A lot of upgrades and very pleasant staff - they all seemed to enjoy their jobs and even joked with us parents. Throwing a birthday party there was easy and not too bad on my wallet. Definitely a hit with the kids...and adults too! My son has already requested we have his soccer team party there next month.

Visited October 2012
4 attraction reviews
“Great place for kids to have fun.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

We hosted my son's birthday party here and we enjoyed it. The staff was helpful and showed us everything we needed to do. The activities were fun and everything was in working order.

Riverside, California, United States
“Need Better Rides that are Opened”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

When I took my children there, some rides were Not opened. It was Not Price Friendly to me. I had to Buy Tickets for Rides. I think you should Charge a set price & Open More Rides. They were Really Only able to do the Slide Over & Over again.

Visited February 2012
california
11 attraction reviews
“Good management and good times”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

We had a problem with a coupon here, and management solved it for us. Then we were able to have a great time at the park. We played laser tag, and the kids beat us once, but my wife paid them back with a victory. We rode the race cars, and had a great time. We played video games, and the very friendly staff helped us pick the best prizes from our tickets. We're looking forward to heading back to ride the water slides. Fun park.

Visited July 2012