“Would be 5 stars if closer to me” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 237 Restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: Chinese
Fresno, California
“Would be 5 stars if closer to me”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

This place is always consistent with great food and very good service. I usually take out my food but the times i eat there i always receive wonderful service.
My daughter is "fussy" but she loves the moo goo gai pan; so if you got a young one who doesn't like Chinese food, i bet ya they'll love that. What kid doesn't like chicken :)
Rich-n-Clovis

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Auberry, California, United States
“Good Chinese Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

Tsing Tsao used to be my favorite Chinese food resturant but their food and service is not what it used to be. The resturant is becoming very old and used looking. Food is good but not what it was like years ago.

Visited April 2012
California
“Wonderful food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

We go here quite often. Their food is wonderful and reasonably priced. My favorite is the Triple Delight which is a combo of chicken, shrimp and mushrooms in a flavorful sauce. The restaurant is owned by women and all wait staff are women who are very attentive. If one sees you need something though not your actual server, they take care of your needs without even asking. Their new decor is warm and inviting. Their menu is extensive and everything I've tried is full of flavor. My only complaint is they don't do old fashion pan fried noodles, but their sauces are so good, it doesn't matter.

• Visited September 2011
Clovis, CA
“Great family run restaurant...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2011

We've lived in Clovis for almost 12 years and discovered Tsing Tsao totally by accident when we first moved here. It's still one of the best family run Chinese restaurants we've ever been to...and I mean EVER. Diana, the owner, is a wonderful hostess and, because we're regulars, always greats us by name and treats us like family. But this 'special' service is not reserved just for us. Many regulars come back again and again and we often see her doing her rounds with other customers. The food is always fresh, colorful and scrumptious. The crispy beef is a house specialty and we get it every time (if you like spicy food, ask for it to be made extra spicy). Their soups are made to order; we love the hot and sour soup. The menu is big but I can honestly say that I've never had anything that I didn't like. And the service...it's always prompt and the waitresses are very accommodating and attentive.

• Visited January 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Jose, California
“GREAT FOOD! GREAT PRICES! WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2009

Tsing Tsao is one of the very few Chinese food restaurants that never fails to impress. Everything, mostly ordering for take out, I always get great tasting flavorful food in good portion sizes as well! Nothing like the old fashioned home style cooking that is offered in a great place just right off of Shaw Avenue!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere