“So much to choose from!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #38 of 218 Restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: Soups
Clovis, California
“So much to choose from!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

They have a great selection of ice creams at this throw back spot in the middle of downtown Clovis. Had a hard time making a choice till I asked for a staff recommendation, Cake batter with cookie dough in it! Ice cream was also served with a smile. Great spot for those who like to support independent shops instead of chains.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Clovis, CA
“Great Ice Cream Selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

We drop in regularly for Fresno State ice cream. They have a great selection...I like to try a new flavor every time I visit. Although I don't have a particular favorite, I haven't hadn't had a scoop yet that I didn't like.

Visited July 2012
Turlock, California
“Fresno State Ice Cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

I love Fresno State Ice Cream. I discovered it while attending Fresno State many years ago. So, when I am visiting family or checking out the antique stores in the area, I always have ice cream. All flavors are good, but I particularly enjoy rocky road, strawberry and toasted almond. Today, I tried the romantic raspberry and it was excellent. A perfect treat to have on a warm day.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good food, pleasant, small-town feel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2011

Feeling patriotic? Craving a breakfast bagel that's more a meal than a snack? Support a local family business. Hang out at a cool 50's style ice cream parlor. Try the house blend coffee!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere