“My new favorite Japanese Food Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #38 of 232 Restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: Japanese
Clovis, California
“My new favorite Japanese Food Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I was hungry for Japanese one day and was curious about this restaurant. We got there late afternoon so we were able to get seated immediately.

Food was very good and plentiful. I usually order tuna sashimi as an appetizer or with a dinner that includes it. Their tuna was fresh and very good quality. Get there early, while we were eating dinner the restaurant filled up very quickly.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Auberry, California
“The teppan yaki is one of our family favorites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

The rice is to die for, everything else you order is done just right, plus the sushi chef puts on a very entertaining show. Service was good. We love this place for family dinners

Visited April 2012
Fresn
“Love the food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

My experiences at this restaurant have been more than great! The food is awesome,the service is wonderful and I've never had a bad experience here and me, my boyfriend and my son eat here on a regular basis. The prices are reasonable and well worth the portions you receive, I live on the opposite of town and we don't mind taking the trip there because it's well worth the drive!

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
California
“Polite service, tasty cuisine -- both draw a crowd”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

If you're doing lunch best arrive when the doors open because by 12:30, the crowd on Friday is out the door. I had the teriyaki chicken boat -- and what a crammed bowl it was of spring rolls, chicken, chicken wings and a huge bowl of steamed rice. The only thing I didn't eat was the potato salad -- why serve that in a Japanese restaurant? The service was speedy, friendly and solicitious. Lots more worth trying there next time. The shopping center it's in is a very busy place -- a Save Mart and a gym nearby -- so have a care with driving and finding parking; lots of accidents waiting to happen.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tigard, OR
“Enjoyed the lunch very much”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011 via mobile

You get a lot of food for the money. More than I can eat. I thought it was good food and had come recommended. Would love to try their tepanayaki.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere