“Its good” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Visalia, Ca
“Its good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I used to like this place a lot. However, one day it got me sick and I have never been back since. I called them to let them know, and they really didn't give a hoot. That's how they are lol

Visited December 2011

Fresno, California, United States
“okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

I was disappointed, if anything the food has gone down hill considerably - compared to when they opened 20 yrs ago

Visited January 2012
Lake City, Florida
“So good that I kept coming back...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

I spent a month in Clovis my home town and found this restaurant thru tripadvisor.com. The reviews sounded good and so I thought I would give it a try. I got there shortly after they opened for lunch and there was already a line of people waiting to get in. This is always a good sign. I found out the they were all waiting to be seated at the tables where they cook the food in front of you. I on the other hand wanted to try their bento lunch box so I was seated in a nice little dining room immediately. I ordered the teriyaki chicken bento box and was in heaven at first bite. It was incredible ! So much that I went back 5 times in the 4 weeks I was in Clovis. Since arriving back to Florida I have tried many different Japanese restaurants and none can compare to the Japanese Kitchen Steakhouse in Clovis. It will definitely be my first stop when I get back home.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fresno, CA
“The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

Love the food and the cooking entertainment! You will thoroughly enjoy this experience whether you are a native or new to Fresno. Recommend reservations!

Memphis, Tennessee
“Great lunch experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011 via mobile

Ate at sushi bar; can't comment on the other side of the restaurant.

Box lunch Combo was very good, hot, tasty, and more than sufficient quantity.

Though I ordered off the menu, the guys behind the sushi bar were friendly and checked many times to ascertain my meal was good. The waitress was friendly and took very good care of my dining experience. Though I am an out of town diner, I will make this a lunch spot when I return.
Thanks for a good meal!