“East Coast Style Pizza in Clovis!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 236 Restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: Pizza
Alamogordo, New Mexico
“East Coast Style Pizza in Clovis!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

I am originally from the Boston,MA area and fell in love with BC's pizza. It reminds me of home and it happens to be in Clovis. If you are from the East coast and miss being spoiled by good pizza give BC's a try. A friend introduced me to their pesto pizza. I thought, "pesto pizza how weird!", but it is amazing and happens to be my favorite now. Trust me give it a try. They also have an incredible beer selection. The prices are reasonable to. A very family friendly atmosphere.

Visited December 2011

“The place to go for beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011 via mobile

The pizza was good, and the beer selection was outstanding. the booths were private and roomy. Way better than Me n Eds in my opinion. I liked the fact that we had a waitress and were given pretty good service. If you want pizza or beer, this is the place

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York
“Pretty Good Pizza, Good Beer Selections”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

If you like Me N Ed's Pizza, then you can ignore this review, since you don't know what good pizza should taste like. I grew up in New York and I have lived all over the USA and travelled extensively abroad. Fresno CA as a whole has the worst pizza anywhere. Sorry to insult Fresnans, since I live here now. I have learned to order extra sauce on any Fresno pizza, since every pizza parlor in Fresno seems to use about a tablespoon of sauce on their pizza. Well with that intro, we tried BC's Pizza and Beer on Shaw Ave in Clovis, after a movie at the Sierra Vista Theater. If you bring your show ticket stub, BC's has a discounted deal on a large pizza. The pizza was good by our standards, probably great if we compared it to other Fresno pizzas. They have a large beer selection and big screen televisions everywhere. Great sports bar to watch sporting events, have a few beers and pizza. We were pleasantly surprised. Sorry Fresnans for bashing your pizza, but eating cardboard with some pepperoni on it with a few mushrooms, isn't my idea of pizza.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Clovis, California
“Fantastic food and great beer selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

Great selection of unique toppings for pizza and a huge beer selection. Service was great! The only thing I would change is more greenery choices on the salad bar.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fresno, California
“Great neighborhood pizza & beer joint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2011

Wonderful Beer selection; great bar with Sports theme & several flat screens; above avg salad bar; Excellent pizza with a noticable different taste to its crust. You will distinguish that immediately. All the usual Fresh toppings and the right amount of sauce & good cheese. I also love their hot baked sandwhiches, simply outstanding. They have more employees working now and especially during busier times.
Rich-N-Clovis, CA