“Ditto, nice place” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 8 hotels in Clovis
Saint Helena
“Ditto, nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Found a nice deal on Hotwire for $60 per night for overnight when moving my daughter into the dorms at Fresno State.

I found the hotel pleasant and clean, checkin was smooth and my room was quite comfortable.

By the time I checked into the hotel, I was so exhausted that elephants dancing on the ceiling would not have kept me awake, but whomever WAS jumping up and down on the floor above me and running around in the hall until 12:30 at night made a valiant attempt. To be fair, I was so tired I did not complain until the next morning, so not a deal-breaker by any stretch.

I would recomment this hotel for families and business travel.

Room Tip: Top floor!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
ComfortSuitesClovis, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Clovis, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Tripadvisor. We know you have many hotels to choose from when visiting Clovis and are delighted that you chose us to be your home away from home. However, we do apologize for the noise disturbance and do take this issue seriously. I have spoke with management and we have come up with different ways to minimize the noise level, however incase of any similar circumstances please do inform our front desk staff as we take noise complaints seriously and would address the concern immediately. The comfort of our guests is of the utmost importance. We look forward to seeing you again for your next visit to your daughter.

89 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Norther Central PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

There were six in our party...3 adults and 3 children. We couldn't have asked for more. We had a large room with 2 Q beds but because there were 6 of us, there was also a chair that pulled out into a single bed and the staff wheeled a cot into the room for us. They had everything set up when we arrived and asked if there was anything else they could do for us. They were extremely friendly and helpful. (Thank you so much) Everything was very, very clean, the beds were comfortable and the internet was fast. The bathroom was also very large. Breakfast consisted of waffles, bagels, English muffins, cereal, pastries, muffins, oatmeal, toast, scrambled and hard boiled eggs, biscuits and sausage gravy, oranges, apples, yogurt, juice, coffee, tea and cocoa. They even had sugar free syrup, which was great for my husband who is a diabetic. The price of the room, with a senior discount, was fantastic too. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Victorville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Me and my family stood at this hotel last week was full of kids but staff was Very helpful Alicia, Aman and Irene were all very friendly in the morning with breakfast. Are rooms was clean and roomy newly renovated i really liked my stay and if ever in the area will return tha

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Los Banos, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

This was suppose to be a one night stay with my two granddaughters, ages 7 & 3, to watch my daughter play softball. But with our room right by the pool and the giant whirlpool bathtub we couldn't leave....and we only live 2 hours away. The girls and I had so much fun we stayed another night. The staff couldn't have been nicer or faster to assist us with our special needs, they all worked together so well I was amazed. A special thank you to Gene for our pool rescue...(the girls though a leaf was a bug) and to Irene for getting our requests to the right people so they could be taken care off quickly. Thank you all.

Room Tip: We wanted 2 queen beds but all that was left when we called was a king suite. A bit high for my bu...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Yuba City, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Great stay, staff that checked me in Jamie was very professional and helpful with local amenities such as food, Bobby Salzars was a hit. Michael was very helpful with 6am breakfast that was more than the typical expected continental food with a exquisite referral to a near by restaurant. Great stay! 9 of 5 stay! Recent remodel leaves a above and beyond clean feeling. Will refer this hotel everywhere.

• Stayed July 2013
Sierra Vista, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

My wife and I spent 2 nights in this hotel while visiting relatives in the Fresno/Clovis area. The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. The beds were comfortable and we both got a good nights sleep. The breakfast was good and plentiful. The location was excellent. All the staff was attentive and well versed on guest services, but I was particularly impressed with Tanea. We will definitely stay at this hotel again the next time we're in the area.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Citrus Heights, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

This would be a great hotel for around $75. an night but $99. is a bit high. The rooms are nice, the bed comfortable, & well appointed. The tub however was skipped in the remodel & the shower head dysfunctional. The breakfast was well rounded with a little bit of everything. The scrambled eggs were bland & possibly powdered. There is a small fitness center that was nice though one wall had damage to it possibly from the removal of a mirror. I would have rated excellent if it weren't for the price & the tub.

Room Tip: If you are sensitive to noise, choose a room on the back side to avoid road noise.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Suites Clovis? Share your experiences!