“Nice Place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Clovis
Victorville, California
“Nice Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Me and my family stood at this hotel last week was full of kids but staff was Very helpful Alicia, Aman and Irene were all very friendly in the morning with breakfast. Are rooms was clean and roomy newly renovated i really liked my stay and if ever in the area will return tha

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Los Banos, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

This was suppose to be a one night stay with my two granddaughters, ages 7 & 3, to watch my daughter play softball. But with our room right by the pool and the giant whirlpool bathtub we couldn't leave....and we only live 2 hours away. The girls and I had so much fun we stayed another night. The staff couldn't have been nicer or faster to assist us with our special needs, they all worked together so well I was amazed. A special thank you to Gene for our pool rescue...(the girls though a leaf was a bug) and to Irene for getting our requests to the right people so they could be taken care off quickly. Thank you all.

Room Tip: We wanted 2 queen beds but all that was left when we called was a king suite. A bit high for my bu...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Yuba City, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Great stay, staff that checked me in Jamie was very professional and helpful with local amenities such as food, Bobby Salzars was a hit. Michael was very helpful with 6am breakfast that was more than the typical expected continental food with a exquisite referral to a near by restaurant. Great stay! 9 of 5 stay! Recent remodel leaves a above and beyond clean feeling. Will refer this hotel everywhere.

• Stayed July 2013
Sierra Vista, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

My wife and I spent 2 nights in this hotel while visiting relatives in the Fresno/Clovis area. The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. The beds were comfortable and we both got a good nights sleep. The breakfast was good and plentiful. The location was excellent. All the staff was attentive and well versed on guest services, but I was particularly impressed with Tanea. We will definitely stay at this hotel again the next time we're in the area.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Citrus Heights, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

This would be a great hotel for around $75. an night but $99. is a bit high. The rooms are nice, the bed comfortable, & well appointed. The tub however was skipped in the remodel & the shower head dysfunctional. The breakfast was well rounded with a little bit of everything. The scrambled eggs were bland & possibly powdered. There is a small fitness center that was nice though one wall had damage to it possibly from the removal of a mirror. I would have rated excellent if it weren't for the price & the tub.

Room Tip: If you are sensitive to noise, choose a room on the back side to avoid road noise.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Steev_0
tastytravels4me
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed here on the way to Yosemite. Rooms were clean, staff was kind, beds were comfortable. Worked great for my family of 5 because the room had two queen beds and a pull out love seat. The pull out bed was not as comfortable, but my daughter preferred that to sharing with her sister! The breakfast was great. They had delicious "make your own waffles," scrambled eggs, sausage, yogurt, fruit, cereal, sweet breads, bagels, juices and hot coffee.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank tastytravels4me
Henderson, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

This is a very average place to stay but sometimes that's not bad. I'll take average over some of the other places I've been to. For the price, it's fine. No complaints really. They are renovating right now which means a lot of noises going on but it needs it. The rooms are good. Beds are pretty average but better than many. Pretty clean overall. I love having a microwave and fridge in the room just in case and the room size is pretty big.
Negatives - the bathroom really is in need for updates. The shower is pretty old and needs help. But everything worked so... I like that there were plenty of outlets around and one near the bed available to plug in my phone. Desk space with more outlets too. This lacks in many places I have stayed in this price range.
Front desk gal was very friendly as well.
The only other downside is that you seem to be able to hear everything through these walls. I heard doors slamming or noises consistently from about 5am. Luckily I'm an early riser but if you're not, just be warned.

Room Tip: Not sure. I'm at the very end of the hallway on the second floor and I hear everything!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clovis
BEST WESTERN Clovis Cole
Hilton Garden Inn Clovis
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fresno Clovis
Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis
Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area
Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North

Been to Comfort Suites Clovis? Share your experiences!