“Incomparable Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Clovis
Yuba City, California
“Incomparable Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

I have traveled many places in california and to say the least this hotel was by far the best stay i had in my 4 month stay here at the Comfort Suites in Clovis. The Beds, Linen, Rooms were always clean and comfort was a 10. Despite Clovis Ave adjacent to the hotel The rooms were free of any road noise. The Staff was and to this day is always polite and repectfull. I have always been addressed as "Mr. Bechtel". You get the sense of genuine concern for your comfort and stay being their number 1 priority. Extra pillows if you need more than the 5 they provide is never been a issue. The Televisions are flat screen, filling breakfast daily. Looking at the ratings I was looking for something a little higher than a 5 to rate it but thats the highest. Its a 10 in my book.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
ComfortSuitesClovis, General Manager at Comfort Suites Clovis, responded to this review, May 9, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We as a team appreciate your comments. We strive to provide all of our guest’s exceptional guest service. A clean comfortable and an enjoyable breakfast. I have shared your comments with my team and thanked them for a job well done. Once again thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites Clovis and we look forward to your next visit!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Fresno, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

A very pleasant and rewarding experience, if i do say so myself. The staff was exceptionally helpful and attractive. I checked out a room for my anniversary and wanted it to be a magical evening. At my request, that staff went out of its way to furnish my room with an assortment of romantic items that I had previously purchased (candles, rose petals, ect). It was set up in the king suite before my arrival and, may I say, created an enchanting atmosphere for a very special occasion. Not once was the staff rude or unfriendly, and they were always willing to accommodate my needs.
The building itself is situated right in the center of a quaint country town called Clovis, which I had never been to before. The small town feel, combined with the comfortable setting of the hotel, made my stay extra special. Like being in another country, full of magic and whimsy!
The king suite, which was much nicer than I had imagined, was clean and nicely furnished. Everything was arranged to my specifications. My favorite part of the room was the Jacuzzi tub ;) The bed was so comfortable I may have had the best sleep in my life...seriously. As for the quality of the room? Flawless. We had everything we needed to enjoy our little holiday.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Watsonville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

This was a last minute visit, but couldn't have asked for better treatment. I asked for a room with a whirlpool tub and was totally satisfied. The room was very clean, plenty of linens and adequate breakfast the following morning. The staff was extremely pleasant, remembered my name and always eager to help. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
riverside
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

My stay at the Comfort Suites in Clovis, CA was exceptional! I was there on business for over a week, every morning at breakfast I was greeted by Alicia the breakfast lady, who made sure everything was fresh and clean. The front desk staff was always attentive, proffessional and available for any questions or requests I had. The rooms are clean and spacious also I travel about 250 days out of the year flying all around United States, out of all the hotels I stay at, Comfort Suites Clovis is by far one of my favorites to stay at. I have stayed at a few of the other hotels in Clovis area but none of them even the newest hotels compare to Comfort Suites Clovis. Kootos to the managers Roseanna and Jessica, they have a wonderful staff who truly care about their customers and their needs, making you feel your business is genuinly valued. I am impressed with the Comfort Suites Clovis. A+++++ customer focused hotel... I will stay there again for all my future stays.

Room Tip: They have Jacuzzi Suites
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Castle Rock, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

Large room, great bedding package, good breakfast and a secure location. The best place to stay in the area.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2011 via mobile

I've stayed at Clovis hotels and this is definitely the best! Very large rooms, very clean and the staff is amazing. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed November 2011
Visalia, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011

I stayed at this hotel on business for over three weeks, and was very impressed. While there are a few more 'upscale' hotels in the metro area, this one is by far the best value overall. The hotel and grounds are well kept, the rooms are spacious and modern, without any strange style choices.
In contrast to other hotels, the parking is plentiful, with two large lots, as well as an area for larger vehicles. The staff patrol the property at night, and there are cameras, although the hotel is in a great area.
What really sets this place apart is the staff. Always a smile, always asking what they can do to improve your stay, with none of the artificial 'let's rush this person to their room as quickly as possible' attitude so common in larger chains these days. They manage to consistently be in the right place at the right time, without seeming intrusive.
Highly reccommended, as long as they maintain this level of service, I will be a loyal customer...

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Suites Clovis? Share your experiences!