“Good family fare in comfy setting” 4 of 5 stars

408 Clovis Ave., Clovis, CA 93612
559.299.3711
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Di Cicco's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 218 Restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Los Angeles
“Good family fare in comfy setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

The DECOR was of a comparable level of design and elegance as Denny's, with booths.

The MENU had a section for composing your own pasta dish by choosing the pasta, sauce, toppings, cheese, what fun! I'll do that another time.

The BEEF CANNELONI (see photo) came bubbling hot, had enough melted mozzarella on top so that I could have let it cool down and solidify, then I could have carved a couple of cheese sticks (like they used to carve ice blocks out of frozen ponds) for snacks the next day. Instead, I gave two bites to my hubby and cleaned the dish. I could see the ground beef, but I can't say that it had much taste by itself, although I have no doubt that its presence contributed to the overall taste, which was fine.

The SPAGHETTI (was it BARI? see photo) was marked on the menu with a picture of a red chili pepper to indicate spiciness, but there was no detectable spiciness. There was no chili pepper shaker on the table and my hubby would not have used it anyway. It had ground beef and sweet Italian sausage on it, in red sauce. It was fine.

I would eat there again and try the meatball sandwich or compose my own pasta.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Clovis, California
“Coupon special”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Great place to eat with lots of left-overs. We came in and brought our coupon for our meal and we were not disappointed.The food was served hot and the salad was cold....just as it should be.

Visited July 2012
Los Olivos, California
“Outstanding breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

The food was outstanding Many menu choices, and the bread is homemade.

Visited June 2012
“Happy with a local restaurant !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

We were looking to have a good meal at a local resturant and we came upon DiCicco's. The pasta combination plate was tasty with it's homemade Marinara sauce and the Minestrone soup was equally flavorful. The sourdough bread was fresh and excellent. The lettuce for the salad could have been better selected since we were in "The Valley". It was not fresh. The service was prompt, friendly and very attentive

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fresno, California
“What happened to this family?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

This particular restaurant is quite nice inside...but that is where the nice stops...the servers are good but the food is kind of like a frozen dinner. I remember when this family really served a good Italian meal.

Been to Di Cicco's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Di Cicco's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.