“Family Style Italian” 3 of 5 stars

408 Clovis Ave., Clovis, CA 93612
559.299.3711
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Di Cicco's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 228 restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Mesa, Arizona
“Family Style Italian”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

Pretty standard Italian American food- not expensive, was convenient for dining with a 4 year old and 6 year old who have a tough time sitting still.I had their lasagna which was tasty, ice berg lettuce salad left something to be desired but soft Italian bread was tasty. Solid choice for the $.

Visited August 2011

63% Recommend
“This is the best restaurant in Clovis.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011 via mobile

I heard about this restaurant through family years ago and tried it but I was not impressed. Recently I went back and there were new lunch specials and the employees were awesome. They must have a great new management or something. Now my wife and I do our weekly date at Diciccos.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Horrible, horrible, bad food, bad service, got our order wrong...plain horrible!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011 via mobile

I will NEVER go back. Horrible food. The order was all wrong. I have never been to a DiCicco's that was bad until now!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Waldport, Oregon
“I felt right at home. Great food, great service..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2011

We stay in Clovis once a year to visit family. We've avoided Di Cicco's because of bad reviews online. We decided to ignore those reviews and give it a try. We were very pleased. If you are looking for a high end snooty restaurant with linen napkins and tablecloths, don't bother. IF, you want great Italian food and the best blue cheese dressing I've tasted in 20 years...give it a shot. Our choices of eggplant parm and seafood linquine were excellent. OK, the salad could have had a few more veggies, but the dressing was exquisite. They make it at the restaurant. Wine list...meager, but there was some Kendall Jackson and some good across the board Italian wines. Lots of families there on the Friday night we visited. Prices were moderate. Service...great...

• Visited May 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Used to be awesome....Now go to Luna's instead !”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2008

Used to be awesome....Now go to Luna's instead !