“Best Italian Restaurant - Hands Down!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Fresno, California
“Best Italian Restaurant - Hands Down!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Luna's is family owned and the best Italian restaurant around. The portion sizes will give you leftovers for a few days. The rigatoni with mushroom sauce al forno is second to none. Great family atmosphere.

Visited October 2012

California
“YUM!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

THIS is the Italian food I've been craving my whole life! I agree with other reviews that say Luna restaurant is consistent too.

I love the food because it's tasty, a great value, and they're not affraid to load up on the sauce!

I wish I lived closer because I'd be here all the time. Maybe my waistline thanks me. :)

It might take a bit to come out when they're busy, but it's really worth the wait.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Clovis, California
“Consistency”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I have been going to Luna's for 30 years or so and will continue to do so. Why? Consistency. I never worry about what day of the week it is, or what cook is working that day. My favorite is the Eggplant Parmigiana. Dinner comes with freshly baked bread and soup or salad.
It is somewhat noisy but I think this is because most of the people are repeat customers and they are more relaxed. Expect to wait a bit if you get there after 530pm, maybe 15 minutes or so, it tends to fill up very quickly but is worth the wait.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Turlock, California
“Luna's still has it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

I stopped by Luna's for lunch while in the area on business. I had not been there in several years and was delighted to discover that it was still quaint and the food is still delicious. I enjoyed the egg plant sandwich for lunch and it was terrific. Baked in a loaf of excellent French bread, marinara sauce and provolone cheese. It is good stuff. Either half of it home or share it with a friend or a loved one. Luna's definately still has it!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
fresno
“Surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Went for my dad's birthday. Was skeptical but the food was really, really good and the prices very good for the price. Our waitress was pretty good. Didn't like the 'God' decor, but that's just me. I think that should be kept out of restaurants that serve all types of people. I would eat here again. I got two meals out of my one order.

Visited August 2012