“Best food/wine in Central Valley” 5 of 5 stars

(559) 297-0783
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Trelio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 218 Restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 5th Ave
Iowa City, Iowa
“Best food/wine in Central Valley”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

This small, quiet restaurant in old town is without a doubt the best food around. Definitely a 'special occasion' type place.

Iowa City, Iowa
“Best restaurant in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

My husband and I went for dinner on a Saturday night. It's a small restaurant, so it's probably best to make a reservation. The food was delicious. The filet was cooked perfectly, and the boneless buttermilk fried chicken was outstanding. I can't wait to go back again!

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
california
“As Good As It Get's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

First time visit but won't be the last ! Every thing i tasted was as good or better than i had ever tasted and that is saying a lot. I have eaten in many fine dining restaurants and this ranks as one of the best. Do yourself a favor. The next time you are thinking of booking at Ruth's Chris or Flemings give this place a try. You will not regret it. I can't wait to go back !

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Nice spot in old Clovis”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012

We went here Thursday and it is a pleasant surprise in old town Clovis. Parking was easy to find and the restaurant was not overly busy. The crowd picked up a little later but i dont think reservations are needed for a Thursday. I had the french onion soup and my wife had the escargot. I was not impressed with my soup but my wife really liked hers. For our entree my son and i had the top sirlon steak and my wife had the sea bass. Everyone enjoyed their entrees thought brussel sprouts were a bit over cooked. For dessert my son enjoyed the creme brulee i did not find the snicker ganash very appealing. There were no drinks and the tab came to slightly under $200. With the exception of the onion soup and snickers ganash i think it was worth it.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fresno, Ca
“Birthday Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

Saved this dinner to celebrate my birthday ! We live in KC but waited a couple weeks to celebrate here! As always, Chris recommended an awesome wine, and Mike prepared a superb dinner!

Visited October 2011

Been to Trelio? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Trelio, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.