You added Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Clovis/Fresno to your Saves list
Los Gatos, CA
“Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

4/20-22/12
ABV-Clovis on Clovis Ave. was very pleasant. I am a bit OCD when it comes to hotels... I disinfect the room before I unpack, check for hair in the bathroom, run the sink and tub faucet/shower head to ensure adequate water pressure and check for slow drains... All checked out fine. Previously, I called the hotel several times to ask questions regarding the negative reviews I read.. but they assured me I need not worry.

I was pleased with my accomodations. Flat screen TV is very nice tho the remote did not operate from the bed farthest from the TV and because the room is so large, it makes the TV look small in the room. CLEANLINESS: Property: Very well kept and clean. Room: Overall, pretty good tho when I wiped the floor in bathroom and kitchenette ara with a wipe, it was a little dirty.. this is why I NEVER walk barefoot or in socks in hotel rooms. SIZE: Very spaceous. NOISE: Quiet location. RECEPTION/STAFF: Very friendly and accomodating. NEEDS IMPROVEMENT: 1. Floors dirty. 2. Chairs in non-smoking rooms have many cigarette holes on them (This is why dogs are much better tenants than smokers). 3. Not enough towels. When I asked for extra towels, I received them quickly. BEDS: Very comfortable. KITCHENETTE: Very useful for me to prepare my lunch for the next day... I always bring my own utensils/plates.

I will definately stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Phoenix, AZ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

I'd love to give them a 4 star review but they are just too cheap. Here they have a very nice motel. The rooms are huge with kitchenettes. Problem is they have some of the worst towels I've ever seen. I think I scraped 2 layers of skin off my back drying off. Also the bed is not really that comfy. It sags. If they could just spend a bit more money and upgrade the beds and provide some real towels they would have a solid 4+ experience here. Also note there is not a single plate, cup, bowel, pot, pan, silverware etc in the room even though the room is filled with cupboards and granite counter tops all over. Also the
"desk" area had a counter that is just way too high to comfortably work at. The light in the room is excellent. There is not a lot of good options for value in Clovis so I will stay here again next year. If you join the National America's Best Value program online you'll get an additional discount on your room.
I was suspicious of the reviews as they have so many 4-5 star reviews and 26 of 28 of them from people that had only given one review ever on Trip Advisor. They may or may not be legitimate reviews but the "reviews" are accurate. It is generally a nice place and a good value and the owner/manager Mr. Patel was very pleasant upon check-in.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed in this hotel for the holidays this year. They offer weekly rates, which are a great deal since we stayed for 8 days. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the hotel was very well-appointed, with a kitchenette. Our only minor complaints is that the bed wasn't very comfortable, and the hotel should offer the option to allow pets, as our dog had to stay with my girlfriend's "eccentric" mother.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Lowell, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2011

The place was wonderful, convenient to the grocery store down the street, the mall and other places. For staying two weeks at the price I paid was great! The hotel staff were very polite, sincere and made sure I was taken care of while I was staying there. I enjoyed the quiet area, the comfort of the room and everything. If I had to make another trip to the area, I would definitely be staying there again. :) It was awesome! :D

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Azusa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

the hotel was great... great people friendly and very accomidating. The rooms were very clean and spacious. The owner/manager there was such a wonderful man. He made sure we were very comfortable and had everything we needed.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Oakland, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

The hotel is located on a side street off the main road and hence very quiet. The rooms are comfortable and very clean. The provision of a refrigerator, micro-wave, and cooker is great, especially when staying for an extended period of time.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

GREAT, GREAT service! Very kind employees. Was there on a funeral and they were very helpful in the reservation process. The pictures on the website are ACCURATE!
would stay there again!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clovis
BEST WESTERN Clovis Cole
Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area
Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis
Hilton Garden Inn Clovis
Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North
Comfort Suites Clovis

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Clovis/Fresno? Share your experiences!