“Nice hotel, great location” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 8 hotels in Clovis
Los Angeles, United States
“Nice hotel, great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

This hotel is my go-to place whenever I'm in the area. I like that they're suites which give you more room & the small kitchen allows you to cook which is helpful especially if you're with kids. The location of the hotel makes it easy to get around Clovis. It's a nice hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

AmyHWSGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Thank you for your five star review of the Homewood Suites in Clovis. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to serving you again on a future trip to the area. Thanks for traveling!

141 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Evergreen, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

This hotel shows great attention to the preferences of their guests. I'm a light sleeper and they did some shifting around to make sure that my room would be quiet so that I could get a good night's sleep. I travel for business, so this is really important to me. I've stayed here three times now and they always do a great job!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

AmyHWSGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis, responded to this review, April 20, 2014
On behalf of the entire staff of the Homewood Suites Clovis, thank you for your amazing five star review of our hotel. I am so pleased that the staff has ensured your request be met for a quiet room. As a traveler, I can appreciate your request. I am delighted you have stayed with us a number of times and that you have made our hotel your home away from home in Clovis. Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites in Clovis and we truly look forward to being of service to you on your next trip to the area.
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at Homewood Suites in Clovis, CA. Staff is friendly. The breakfast and manager's evening meals offered Monday-Friday were top notched and best of all "free". Business center was awesome and believe it or not everything worked as advertised. Very private and suites make you feel like home away from home. Only a couple of miles from the Fresno-Yosemite Airport and very easy in and out.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

AmyHWSGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Thank you for your recent five star review of the Homewood Suites in Clovis! We are delighted you had such a great experience and shared it on TripAdvisor. I look forward to reviewing your comments with our staff. It was a pleasure to be of service to you and we look forward to having you as our guest on your next visit to the Clovis/Fresno area. Thanks for traveling!
San Jose, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

check in lady was very mean, I asked higher floor, she said no, I asked quieter room, she gave me the room facing high way, and with frozen face.....and manager seems nice but didn't do too much to help

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

On behalf of the entire staff of our hotel, I apologize for your negative experience during the check in at our hotel. Unfortunately, when you indicated you did not want to stay in a suite that included the number "4" in the room number, this eliminated the entire top floor of our hotel as an option for you. Since our hotel was also at full capacity, it did limit the opportunity to meet your request. Please accept my sincere apology.
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Nice room,nice staff,good breakfast,free Wi-fi everything was good until we figure our pillows were "cheap" one: really hard and so making difficult to sleep.Usually we stay at le Meridien or W and their beds and pillows are just great.Sleeping well in your hotel is key.Too bad,if not everything was good.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate your kind words about our hotel and our staff. I apologize you did not prefer the bed pillows. All our suites feature the "Feather & Down" Homewood Suites Pillow on every bed. These pillows are indeed firm as they have an inner chamber of firm feathers and down surrounded by an outer layer of ultra-clean, allergy-free goose down. Pillows and mattresses certainly are something people have preferences for so I completely understand ours may not be your preference when traveling. If you are a HHonors member, you can make a special request to be placed in your profile regarding your pillow preference. This would help to enhance your sleep experience when staying at any Hilton hotel in the future. Thank you.
Ogden, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

average stay, could pay a bit more attention to the little details. I found the walls to be very thin, I could hear normal conversations in the rooms on either side of me. Great kitchen staff - they were the best part of my entire stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Peggy, thank you for your review of your stay at the Homewood Suites Clovis. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for staying with us. We strive to provide excellent service to all our guests and on occasion fall short with some details. We offer no excuses for the problems you experienced and you will be happy to know we have altered some of the procedures regarding our shuttle service. It was truly a pleasure to have you stay with us during your training in Fresno. In addition, I sincerely hope your husband enjoyed his wine from Fresno State! It;s some of the best.
Helena, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Comfortable hotel with a very friendly and helpful staff. Large, clean suite with all of the usual ammenites. Shuttle to get to near by dining. Very friendly staff at the morning breakfast and evening manager's reception.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your five star review of the Homewood Suites in Clovis. We sincerely appreciate your kind words and taking the time to share your experience with others. We hope to be of service to you on your next trip to the Clovis area. Thanks for traveling!

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis? Share your experiences!