“Overall stay was Nice” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Clovis
Upland, California
“Overall stay was Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Nice hotel, great location, great breakfast. Only thing is the display on the thermostat is way to bright in the dark. I have never seen a thermostat so bright that you could see to read by from the bed.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Nice location. Great stop to go to Yosemite National Park. Hotel is 4 years old. Many restaurants within .4 miles. Front desk suggested Toledo's Mexican food or Lucky's steak. We chose Toledo's and weren;t so lucky. Rooms were good. Clean. The cable TV did not offer the national networks nor ESPN or ESPN2. Therefore, I was unable to watch the football game.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Our room on the 4th floor was quiet and relaxing. Despite having a softball league staying on site, we didn't hear any of our neighbors.

The bed was comfortable and the free breakfast was what you'd expect.

My only complaint is that our coffee pot had used bags in it and was molding. Even our replacement coffee pot was dirty. Front desk did little to make sure our stay was a positive one.

Stayed October 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Front office staff so helpful! We called that night as Gettysburg does not go all the way through, and we were on the wrong side of Gettysburg. The lady at the front desk was really nice, gave us perfect directions from our location, and greeted us warmly when we arrived. The breakfast was delicious, the staff at the breakfast site very helpful, and we were greeted with smiles from everyone we encountered at the hotel. We will definitely stay there every time we visit Clovis.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Concord, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed overnight here after spending a day up in the nearby mountains. The hotel is in a quiet location. A Homewood Suites shares the property. I chose the Hampton since it offered a much better deal on Hilton Honors points needed for a stay, and I was completely satisfied with my Saturday night accommodations. The woman who checked me in couldn't have been nicer or more helpul. That initial contact always sets the tone for a visit, and to me the hotel had a good vibe from the start. The property is in good shape and my room was well-maintained, clean, and exactly as I would expect from a Hampton. I had a King Studio Suite which was very quiet. I think a room on either side of this hotel would be quiet. The hotel appeared to be near capacity when I left early in the morning, judging by the parking lot, but guest noise in the hall or adjacent to my room was nonexistent. The breakfast was free, of course, and thus typical Hampton fare. I had little pseudo egg and cheese omelets with biscuits and gravy. Not so great. I've had better at other Hamptons. Another critique, the TV channel selection is minimalist, to be kind. They need an upgrade there. In-room internet speed was average but tolerable. Towels were a little harsh. Parking was easy and safe. I didn't dine out but a Vons was very close by for stocking up. Getting to the freeway to head back to Hwy 99 was easy. All in all, a very satisfactory stay which met my expectations and needs. I think the area is a little nicer than parts of Fresno with other Hilton properties. It might be worth driving a couple of extra miles if that matters to you. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Just don't expect too much from the breakfast.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Covina, California, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Clean rooms with very good internet connection and a friendly staff - what else could you ask for? I will definitely stay here again when traveling through Fresno. It's a great value with a nice breakfast, free parking & internet included.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Los Angeles, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We reserved a block of rooms for my daughters wedding. Reservations were lost or they could not find the block of rooms. Upon arrival we were told that the shuttle service we were promised was not available which the did finally honor. No discount for large parties in fact we were charged extra per room for shuttle service.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North

Address: 855 Gettysburg Avenue, Clovis, CA 93612
Location: United States > California > Clovis
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Clovis
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn And Suites Clovis
Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis Hotel Clovis

If you own or manage Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.