“Loved this place” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Loved this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I would stay again and again! I was so happy to find a hotel that would take my little Yorkie, and with a small deposit I was so happy with my choice. The front desk girl was so sweet and made me feel so welcome I am pretty sure I will book again next time I head to Fresno/Clovis!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

AmyHWSGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Thank you for your kind and generous review of the Hampton Inn & Suites in Clovis. We are so grateful that you shared your experience with others. We look forward to being of service to you on your next trip to the Clovis area. Thanks for traveling!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Silicon Valley, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Have stayed here twice this month for volleyball tournaments and can highly recommend it. Nice clean rooms, very good service and a warm and early breakfast in a comfortable setting that can fit groups without feeling squeezed or rushed.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your five star review of the Hampton Inn & Suites in Clovis. It was a pleasure to host your volleyball players during their tournaments. We are happy you enjoyed our hotel and its services and found us to be accommodating. On behalf of our entire staff we look forward to the next time you will be our guest!
Hollister, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Here all week on business. No problems at check in, no problems with room but most of all room was very clean. All the staff was great. Had a little issue with iron but was quickly replaced within minutes on Tuesday. Good value for the money. Every morning breakfast was stocked very well. (Even with swarms of hungry FFA teenagers) FFA convention did not hinder hotels ability to keep plenty of hot food as well as keeping area clean. Hats off to the entire staff! Probably be back next month too!

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
AmyHWSGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North, responded to this review, April 20, 2014
Thank you for sharing your great experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis with others on TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate your kind words regarding the cleanliness of our hotel. Our staff takes great pride in this as it is of the utmost importance. Again we thank you and the highest compliment you can give us is by coming back next month! We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you and thanks for traveling to Clovis.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

this is a good place to stay. espacious rooms, great breakfast, excellent service and staff attitude and... the price is fair. there is a Starwood hotel just in front (also from the Hilton chain) with a little better prices and not less in service.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
On behalf of the entire staff of the Hampton Inn & Suites in Clovis, thank you for your great review on TripAdvisor! We are so pleased you enjoyed our hotel and our great staff. We look forward to being your hotel of choice when you travel to the Fresno/Clovis area.
Lodi, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

The location of this hotel was perfect for our trip. Close to food and activities. Everything was clean and comfortable. We loved the bed and slept very well and the next morning we were well fed with a wonderful breakfast. I would recommend this hotel to all travelers to the central valley, Clovis/Fresno area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis on TripAdvisor! We appreciate you taking the time to let others know what a great hotel we have. I'm glad you found our hotel quiet, convenient and you slept like a baby. I feel the same way every time I sleep in a Clean & Fresh Hampton bed! Thanks again and we sincerely hope to be able to be of service to you again on your next trip to the Clovis area.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

I'll be upfront and tell you that it was my error to begin with.
I was traveling on official orders and selected the military rate.
I erroneously did not check to make sure the hotel was not playing games with the official Federal per diem rate issued Federally through GSA. Anyone can go online and see what the official travel per diem rate is - and I guess my error was assuming that Hampton followed the official rates.
Unfortunately, they do not. They also do not understand the difference between the State and the Federal Government, as they explained to me that the State pays $90. What the State pays is irrelevant. And they are unwilling to help me modify my reservation for $1.00. I would recommend Marriott hotels if you need the actual Federal approved rate.

Room Tip: Northwest section of the building is best.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
AmyHWSGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Please be advised the 2014 Federal and State government rates have now been corrected through all travel channels. Any Federal government employees traveling on business will now be able to book the $85.00 rate if it is available. Thank you for your feedback and for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis.
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

With hotels service competing to win the customer heart, this particular Hampton Inn &Suite has won my heart. To my surprised their service was above and beyond what other hotel did. Unfortunately, I only stay overnight in this property prior to my flight departure and did not have time to have breakfast. However, the "to go" breakfast was ready prior to my departure. That one night has impress me with the service they provided. From check in to check out, everything was excellent, clean room and friendly staff. To top it off, I asked for a shuttle service to the airport at 4:30 a.m, little that I know the shuttle didn't run until 5:30 a.m. A cab was waiting for me at 4:30 am, and when I arrived at the airport, the cab driver told me that the fare was paid off by the hotel. Thank you for an excellent customer service.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your amazing five star review of the Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis. I appreciate your kind and generous words and sharing your experience at TripAdvisor. We hope that the next time you visit us you will stay longer! Thanks for traveling and choosing us as your home away from home.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North? Share your experiences!