“The beat hotel ever been too” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 25%
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Clovis
“The beat hotel ever been too”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

My name is iris baez this hotel is the cleanest n the most friendliest omg im from erie pa n went to visit ca. n we came here serves n workers were the most kind people ever Cynthia jones is the best GM we've met keep it up cynthia your the best

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Macungie, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

the hotel is centrally located, the hotel was very clean and kept up appearances, the breakfast was very good with the breakfast staff attentive but the check in process was not the best. I know its minor but as a Gold member and loyalty to Hilton, it is expected to get a better welcome experience.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Soquel
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here on April 4, 2014 and checked in at 9:00 pm. There was a homeless person wandering around the lobby and a lot of noisy young adults in the pool area. I almost left. I asked to be as far from the pool as possible but since it was sold out, I ended up above the pool. I asked when the pool closed and was told 10 pm, but that it was staying open until 11 or later that night. I wasn't too happy. Later, I went down to get a snack and there were police in the lobby trying to get a homeless man to leave. Then the kids from the pool began running up and down the corridor and yelling. I called down and asked that it stop which it did. I actually slept pretty well and the room was cheap. There are not a lot of choices in this area.

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Chino Hills, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Room was beautiful, clean and comfortable. Staff was lovely. WIFI connection strong. I will stay here whenever I am in the area, either for personal or business purposes. Rates were reasonable so great value.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

I am a Hilton member and I travel around the world. I came for business and the only "Hilton" available in this area was this hotel. I was completely surprise for the quality of service over all, from the front desk to all the other facilities. I am a world consultant and I am always looking for excellence. The rate of excellence of this hotel was a 10 and I say that the source of that is Cynthia Jones the General Manager. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to any of my friends and clients. Once more thank you for the extraordinary service.

Room Tip: High floors give you a better view of the city.
Malibu, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

I was there with my partners as we had scheduled meetings in the area. We travel a lot and few times we see such level of service and attention. We acknowledged the Manager, Ms. Jones, for creating such an environment and the way her employees took care of us. When working for long hours and away from family attention and quality makes an extraordinary difference. Thank you Ms. Jones again and all your people. Well done!

Malibu, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for business. Our meetings were held in their conference rooms and the staff completely took care of all our needs. I would definitely recommend this hotel to all businesses looking for a place to hold their meetings. Unfortunately we only got to stay one night but the one night was excellent with our clean room and the friendly staff. Therefore, I would also recommend this hotel for pleasure trips, not just business.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Clovis? Share your experiences!