“Nice wee place!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 8 hotels in Clovis
Ardrossan, United Kingdom
“Nice wee place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Well, what an unexpected wee place, nice friendly staff at the bar and at the restaurant, superb modern rooms, plenty of parking, and the breakfast, wow! Well done!
One negative, turn off that buzzer in the lift, and if that's all there is to pick on, there can't be much...

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

167 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Erie, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Very clean great hotel I've been to many hotels because I love to travel my first time in CA.I came to this hotel omg the hospitality was wonderful as soon as got out my car very nice people .got to my room very clean serves was on point. Met the GM Cynthia Jones wooow thats all I can say she sent us a platter to our room how nice was that I never had that done before all I have to say I will always come back very relaxin hotel pool was clean too .hands down this hotel is the best!

• Stayed April 2014
fresno
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

I was recently displaced from my home due to water damage and the Insurance recommended this hotel. It could not have been a better choice. The front desk staff were friendly and courteous and professional. The hotel manager was extremely accommodating to my needs with the insurance company.
Because we were there an entire week, it had all the amenities of being at home. The room was cozy and very clean. The beds were comfortable and provided me with a wonderful nights rest every night. The housekeeping staff did everything needed to make sure that our stay was comfortable and that our room was kept to our personal specifications.
We enjoyed many glorious meals in their eating area. The wait staff were friendly and were able to whip up foods to our liking as well.
I would stay there again as a wonderful getaway from life.....

Room Tip: I had a wonderful time sipping tea in the Famous Rose Garden
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Very nice and impeccable hotel. Staff is incredibly nice and committed to excellent service. The General Manager Ms. Jones runs a very nice clean and beautiful hotel. I recommend this hotel to friends/colleagues when they go to Fresno. Keep up the Great Work!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Clovis, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

The bar and restaurant area in this hotel is rarity in the area. The food is very good and the hotel itself is IMMACUALTE! I have stayed here a handful of times and even hosted small events on site. For a business trip you simply can't its beat location, amenities (a nice gym, business center and meeting room and great pool/spa), and hospitality. The staff knew my name after only a few stays which I think is incredible. IF you are visiting Fresno/Clovis this needs to be first on your list and is also the ONLY place I'll book my family if I am staying in the area for an extended amount of time.

Room Tip: Don't think any room choice is better than the rest, but if you like sunrises ask for a room on...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Was passing thru decided to stop for the night was tired. So got a room and a meal. Everything was excellent. Everyone I encountered there was on there job. Asked for the GM about an issue, spoke with her, a most lovely lady, she took care of my issue, quickly. And next time I'm in the town of Clovis I will stay there. Very Enjoyable Stay.

• Stayed January 2014
Danville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

This facility is amazing - has all you need to help celebrate in style and is so clean and so welcoming. Centrally located so that's cool!! We brought our party back to the hotel bar ...so did others - and we had a blast!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Clovis? Share your experiences!