“Our room away from home.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 25%
Ranked #5 of 8 hotels in Clovis
Hume, United States
“Our room away from home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We have stayed at Hilton Garden Inn, Fresno, several times. The staff literally, stopped what they were doing, turned around, put down what they were carrying to assist us at the counter. Letting me know I was important. We will be back again, soon.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

142 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Auburn, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

A nice and quiet place to stay. Clean rooms and decorated nicely. Helpful and friendly staff. Wonderful amenities offered. Decent price for Clovis,Ca. Close to the freeways and other areas of interest in Fresno/Clovis. 1.5 hrs to the Sequoia Nat' Park or 2 hr to Yosemite. Located in a good area. Plenty of parking and safety lighting. Easy access to restaurants.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Hollister, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I felt the security was very good. I liked the fact that there is a breakfast/dinner restaurant on premises, so that I don't have to go out on the street to have a meal. The rooms are clean & comfortable, plus there is a refrigerator & microwave in each room. Also, that they have carts to use for luggage movement.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Quiet and comfortable stay during the visit to national parks. Conveniently located close to both Sequia&Kings Canyon and Yosemite national parks. Very good family friendly hotel, very good breakfast with reasonable price.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Honolulu, Hawaii
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Ok, truth in advertising, I'm a Hilton fan and a Hilton Honors Member. I patronize the chain often, not exclusively, but often. The Hilton Garden Inn Clovis is consistent with the Garden Inn brand's style, decor, cleanliness, and amenities. My Significant Other and I stayed here recently, and it was a decent stay; quite reasonably priced. The staff was friendly, accommodating, and professional. The location offers great access to Yosemite and Sequoia/Kings Canyon National Parks. There are a bevy of restaurants nearby and a small eatery/bar within the hotel if push comes to shove. Normally, I'd give them top marks--I know I tend to rate high, but philosophically I rate against my expectations, not against a pre-determined standard--anyway, my sole gripe is this: I went to do laundry. One of the washing machines was broken. I sunk several dollar's worth of quarters into it before I figured it out. I went to the front desk for a refund. The nice person up front then sheepishly told me they knew that it was broken, that management knew it was broken, and that maintenance knew it was broken---but that the management didn't want put a sign on it. I inferred that it had been that way for awhile. I was cheerfully offered a refund or the option of maintenance starting the machine, although there was no commitment as to how long it would take maintenance to arrive and get it going. In the end, I took the refund and got the laundry done, investing several hours more than I planned, using one machine. Normally, 'small potatoes' (meaning, no big deal for our foreign friends) the first machine had been simply marked as "Inoperable" or "broken". I'm laid back, normally easy going, but that was just incredibly aggravating--because--it suggests to me that the managers were in a sense completely inconsiderate and dissembling to their guests if they knew this condition existed and didn't forewarn guests with a simple sign. Really? How hard is that? Shame on them. Other than that minor and utterly avoidable aggravation, it was a decent, convenient stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Alexandria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

This hotel is hands down the nicest one I have stayed in within the Fresno area. It's clean, the staff is fantastic (including their evening bartender), breakfast is only $10 and delicious, and the restaurant has a happy hour! Also, the hotel is located near plenty of restaurants including "I Love Sushi" which has mixed reviews but I enjoyed mine. Free Wi-Fi with a fridge in the room... not bad!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Modesto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

The hotel is clean, quiet and we enjoyed our stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely visit again. We were in Clovis on business and needed a quiet place to go after a weekend craft fair. We were very pleased with Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Clovis? Share your experiences!