“GREAT. STAFF” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 8 hotels in Clovis
La Habra
“GREAT. STAFF”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Had a wonderful trip. Breakfast was fresh and hot. Coco was there to assist with her always-pleasant attitude.
Room was very clean. Wish they'd fix the shower head in room 112. It is always sliding down and makes showering awkward.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for your kind review! From the bottom of my heart we appreciate you our guest. The next time you are in town please let us know and we will take care of you and all your lodging needs!

115 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Chico, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

I work here in fresno, clovis so I come often. Always taken care of here. Anna & Jada, as well as many others that work at front desk are very helpful and kind. They always make me feel at home and at ease.
When you travel as much as I do, its always nice to have people make you feel at home, wanted and thankful for you business. The hotel is nice, always kept up, great area for food and entertainment.
I have stayed at a few holiday inns this is one of my favorites. Friendly Staff just makes it all that much better.

Room Tip: Suites here are very roomy, they add office space as well as microwave and mini frig.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the awesome review! We sincerely appreciate any and all feedback so that we can constantly improve. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

There’s really little to say here; the hotel is a typical HI Express with few distinguishing features good or bad. The staff is friendly and competent, and check-in/check-out was smooth and effiecient. Beds are comfortable and rooms have the standard amenities. If you’re sensitive to noise, ask for an odd-numbered room. Even numbered rooms (which includes all the suites) face a very busy main road (Shaw Blvd).

Room Tip: Want quiet? Choose an odd-numbered room
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
Dear TheObjectiveCritic,

Thank you for staying and sharing your review with us. I am glad to hear that you found our hotel staff friendly and that you had a smooth check in and check out.

However, I am sorry to hear about the noise levels in some areas of our hotel. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I have noted down your comments and shared them with our hotel management for the purpose of bringing necessary improvements to making sure that all our rooms are equally comfortable.

Once again, thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise.

Best regards,

Faith R
Case Manager
IHGCare
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

I want to use this site to highlite both Anna and Jade at the Clovis Holiday Inn Express @650 W. Shaw Avenue for their excellent customer service. I was in a delema with lodging and they used an unexpected level of customer service to make sure that everhting was taken care to my full satisfaction. I have used many hotels to coordinate lodging for my Army Reserve unit and have never had a problem, but also I have never experience such great, go the exta mile of customer service as both Anna and Jade have demonstrated while serving my Army Reserve Soldiers.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your review! We are proud of our nation's armed services and we will do our absolute best to make sure that we exceed your expectations. Please let us know the next time you are in town and we will be happy to take care of you.
Watsonville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

This is a nice choice. Close to Fresno State. Our room was very comfortable- had microwave, smal refridge & coffee maker. Breakfast actually consisted of quite a few choices & was a nice addition.
Staff very friendly and helpful. Suggested a place for lunch when asked, Dog House- just down the street & fun sports bar, great tri tip sandwiches.
Would stay again if in this area.

Room Tip: Rooms are a bit quieter on pool side.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate the time it takes to write one of these reviews and we are always striving to exceed customer expectations. We will continue to work hard in order to do so.

I hope that you will continue to use the Holiday Inn Express brand wherever your travels take you.

Boca Raton, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

Don't get me wrong. It wasn't awful. And I'd stay here again. Front desk staff was exceptional on check in. Free breakfast and the food is actually pretty good. However - if highway noise bothers you, stay somewhere else. Personally it helps me sleep. Negatives are a not well stocked pantry, broken or half broken microwave, stained bathroom walls, a non existent fitness center and thin towels. Positives are mentioned above as well as uverse tv, good wi if and comfortable and clean beds.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear Sir,

I sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations. We are reviewing some of the issues and will have them resolved promptly. I hope that you will give us another chance the next time you are in town and I will personally ensure that your room exceeds your expectations.

With Hospitality,

Clovis, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

The staff at the Holiday Inn Express in Clovis is really, really fantastic. Everyone who works there is so friendly and so efficient, From getting shuttle rides, to checking in, to the free breakfast, to just everything is excellent. I could list many of the employees by name, except that I don't have a good memory for names. I do want to single out Kelly, Randy, and Joy. I know there are more I should mention so the next times I stay there I will make sure to remember their names. Thank you everyone at the Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Mr. John,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We appreciate the opportunity to make a small difference in the lives of our guests. I hope that you will continue to use us for your hospitality needs in the Clovis area. Should you have the need for another reservation please do not hesitate to contact us. Once again, Thank you!

Kyung

Been to Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area? Share your experiences!