“VERY CLEAN AND WELL KEPT” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Clovis
Elk Grove, California
“VERY CLEAN AND WELL KEPT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have been to the Fresno area quite a few times in the last couple months and had never ventured too far until one day while looking for a place to have dinner I happened on this location in Clovis. so on my next trip back I stayed there and let me tell you it was sparkling clean from the parking lot to the room! the staff was very friendly and made me feel at home the minute I walked through the door, the room was very clean and FRESH smelling this is one of the best HIE that I have ever been in. all I can say is if you stay there you will leave feeling better than you arrived. there's a lot of places to eat and a short drive to your choice of 2 malls.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
What a wonderful review!

My staff and I treat feedback from our guests as a gift and this was a gift that they were very excited to receive! My wonderful associates prove to me on a daily basis that they are invested and passionate about creating memorable guest experiences. They were thrilled to hear that they were able to do that during your stay!

Please come back and visit us sooner rather than later! We absolutely love welcoming guests back to our hotel and creating more memorable experiences! It is our goal on a daily basis to ensure that our guests experience a wonderful stay!

With HOSPITALITY,

Braxton M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Leavenworth, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is the best HIE that I've stand in over the past 13 years. The facility is 4 years old, super clean rooms, excellent staff, and delicious breakfast. The hotel grounds were super clean even after a sand storm. Now, this hotel needs to provide it's staff outstanding uniforms to match their OUTSTANDING service. Truly, an A+ facility--if need a place to stay...look no further!

Room Tip: My room was on the second floor facing the parking lot and it was still super quiet!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Wow!

What a way to start our day! I wish you had been here to hear the elation of my staff at our morning meeting this morning! This is truly why are all in the HOSPITALITY business and my staff was thrilled that we were able to leave such a lasting impression!

I certainly hope that we can welcome you back to our hotel in the near future and I truly appreciate you taking the time to post feedback for my staff and I!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Of recent I have had to travel to the Clovis / Fresno area to deal with family business. I have stayed now 4 times over the last couple weeks and have been welcomed back by the excellent staff, in fact having one of the staff not only recommend a dinner location but also taking and picking us up. The service goes the extra mile here. The rooms have been fresh and clean each time and although located on a busy street surprisingly quite, the parking lot also has cameras and security making your safety a priority not like some of the other locations in this area where our car was broken into twice.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Welcome!

I am absolutely thrilled that my team was able to exceed your expectations! We certainly do our best to ensure that we go above and beyond for our guests whenever possible! My staff was overjoyed to hear your comments in our morning meeting this morning!

I am elated that we were able to provide a comfortable place for you to stay while traveling to the Fresno/Clovis area and we certainly hope that we can welcome you back to our hotel again soon!

Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is not my first hotel of choice when booking in to visit a client, however was surprised! The rooms are fresh, clean and very comfortable. The desk staff very pleasant, efficient and helpful.
What else was a pleasant surprise was how really nice the breakfast buffet is. As many know these can be hit or miss with this class of hotel, but here it was clean, well balanced and enjoyable to eat!

Hats off to this hotel and it's staff, Job Well Done.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
WOW!
What a wonderful review! Thank you SO much for the kind words about the hotel and our phenomenal staff!
We truly feel that feedback is a gift and we really appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback on out property!
I shared your comments at our morning meeting today and my staff was so thrilled to hear of your experience with us! It is for this reason that we are in the HOSPITALITY business! The difference between SERVICE and HOSPITALITY is an emotional connection and I am so proud that my staff was able to form that with you!
We truly hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future!

Corona, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Very nice holiday inn express. It was quiet and very clean. Rooms were comfortable and surprisingly big. I was in town for business and will definitely stay there again if I am on that side of Fresno. Staff is friendly and inviting. I was impressed with this hotel. You will feel comfortable and safe staying here.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 3rd floor facing away from Shaw ave. It was quiet.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
I want to personally thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel!
My staff and I strive to create a home-away-from-home environment for our guests and they were thrilled to hear your comments at our morning meeting today!
We can't wait to welcome you back to our hotel when your travels find you in the Fresno area once again!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

This Holiday Inn Express is much like the others I have stayed in. It stands out because staff is friendly and helpful. I used my bonus points to get a "free" room - and was still given an upgrade to a suite (as a Priority Club member). Offering the suite was very nice, as usually when I have used points (with Priority or other hotels that offer "free" rooms), I end up in a room farthest from the check-in and breakfast/hospitality room. The room, including bathroom, was very clean. The breakfast was the usual fare and the room was large and spacious.

Room Tip: I requested first floor on my on-line reservation, and received a first floor room.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words! We believe that feedback is a gift here at the Holiday Inn Express Clovis and our staff was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! We anxiously await your return to the area and sincerely hope that we get the chance to welcome you back to the property!
La Habra
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Was here last month and returned again. We arrived early n staff checked us in right away. We didn't have to wait until regular check-in time. Rolling carts helped us get our luggage to our room in one trip. Parking is convenient and close to rooms. Still love the hospitality room - clean and well-stocked with coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. There is also a small microwave. Will be returning in the spring.

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area? Share your experiences!