All us sophisticates think the San Joaquin Valley is just some piece of Arkansas or Nebraska planted in the heart of California, but Clovis has it going on. We were allowed to check IN at 12:30 PM!
I have stayed at this Fairfield Inn on several occasions, and never have anything to complain about.(OK...a couple tiny things...styrofoam breakfast dishes and no stevia sweetener for tea) Anyway, the location is perfect whether you are going to the Sierras or somewhere else. There is a nearby In-N-Out, and a HUGE state-of-the-art Walmart with all kinds of groceries and wines and beers. Nearby is Clovis Old Town which is charming enough. Also there is a new "green fuels" gas station nearby and a Costco with gas.
The desk is always welcoming and awake and willing to make small talk with you or not. There is complimentary cucumber water available. The place looks clean and modern and includes a full breakfast (yeah-on styrofoam though) The beds are comfy and multipillowed. The TV had a high end, high def package and my husband was overjoyed at his choice of College football games alone! The remote appeared clean. There is a fridge and clean looking microwave.
I know this place gets lots of traffic, because every time I have stayed here, I always see a whole athletic team of some sort, yet they take care of this Fairfield Inn and it is clean, modern and employ a staff happy with their jobs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the New Fairfield Inn & Suites Fresno Clovis hotel. Take pleasure in our 85 stunning guest rooms and suites featuring the luxurious "Green Tea Bedding Package," complete with vibrant colors, rich decor & lavish amenities. At our hotel in Fresno Clovis, you'll find yourself just steps from Historic Old Town Clovis, and only a few miles from Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FYI), Save Mart Center, Fresno State University, Downtown Fresno, Shops at Riverpark, Fashion Fair Mall, Sanger, Clovis Veterans Memorial Building & the Tulare Farm Show. To help guests get ready for the day ahead - or unwind after exploring the city - our hotel in Fresno, CA features a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, Wi-Fi Internet access, fitness center, swimming pool & whirlpool. Known as the Gateway to the Sierra, our Fresno Clovis hotel is the ideal location if you are planning to see Kings Canyon, Sequoia and/or Yosemite national parks - or hit the slopes at Sierra Summit & Squaw Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fresno Clovis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Fresno Clovis
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Fresno Clovis Hotel Clovis