“Nice stop over” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Clovis
Round Rock, Texas
“Nice stop over”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

The hotel was clean and the desk staff was friendly. We were warned to remove all valuables from our car which was disconcerting but we had no security issues. Good location just outside of Fresno. Also a good price, would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Felicity G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fresno Clovis, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear TravelinRanger,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that you would stay with us again. I apologize that we did need to inform you at check in to remove any valuables from your vehicle, I can understand that this would be disconcerting. Unfortunately there has been an increase in car break ins in Fresno county, as a preventative measure we are warning all guest's of the potential risk's.

We look forward to seeing you again when you are next in Clovis!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Clovis, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

The friendliest and most exceptional staff, quick to help with anything asked. Breakfast service is **outstanding** / LYNN is always there with a smile on her face! We were displaced due to flooding in our home and live in the area normally, but we will probably take a day a month to rent a room and hang out in this warm and welcoming environment! WORTH EVERY PENNY!!

Room Tip: We were on South sice of building 2nd floor, perfect.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Celest S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. We are excited to hear that you were impressed by our amazing staff and that we were able to host you while you were displaced from your home. I have shared your feedback with the team at our daily celebration and recognized Lynn for her outstanding service. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

My family stayed for 2 nights on Aug 2nd and 3rd. The staff is very friendly and professional. I honestly rate them equal to a Ritz Carlton Reserve I was in 2 weeks ago in Puerto Rico at $3500. a night!! Staff smiles and greeted me in the parking lot as they were coming to work, in the breakfast area where there were 3 assisting to stock and clean the area in the morning and in reception. I had a had writen notes in my room from the housekeeping wishing me a pleasant night. When checking out I forgot my iPad in the room without knowing it. Within 2 hours I had an email letting me know they would hold it or ship it at NO charge to me. When I called 6 hours later about it they let me know it was in the locked managers office. When I asked if I could come back and pick it up they told me the manager was off but knew she would have no problem coming back in to unlock the office door, so come on down. The place is clean, friendly and a great value. I would stay no where else in the Fresno area.

Room Tip: They are all great.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Richard L,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor and for giving us such wonderful feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you rate us equal to a Ritz Carlton hotel and that we were able to get your iPad back to you so quickly. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

The staff was great. The hotel is basically new I think. Friendly at check in. Nice reception in the evening. The only drawback is the restaurants are a short drive away. Hope they open some in walking distance.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear 1_T_Scot,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate your wonderful review of our hotel and staff and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our evening reception. I am happy to report that we have several new restaurants opening within a 10 minute walk of the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in the Clovis area!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in Clovis for my daughter's wedding from July17 through July 20,2013. The hotel was perfect, clean, nice breakfast, great location and super friendly staff. By far the best staff we have run across...they made extra efforts to print out our airline reservations...We will stay there again. Only suggestion to improve might be to accept pets...we have two well mannered dogs and would be fun to travel and not board them...

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Salem, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I can't say enough good things about the Fairfield Inn. We stay here every year when we come to visit family. The rooms are very clean, the bedding always looks new, the breakfast is the best for continental, staff is extremely friendly and very helpful when needed. The best part is the popcorn.......and our only complaint is that they don't do popcorn on the weekends : )

The location is great too, Next to just about anything you need and there is a great park just down the road to take kids to.

You won't be disappointed!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Irwin, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

We stayed at the Clovis Fairfield Inn & Suites after a long day at yosemite national park. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was not only spacious but clean. The staff was very friendly and made you feel very welcome. My husband enjoyed the fresh popcorn available in the lobby. The breakfast was also delicious. I would highly recommend this hotel to others!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fresno Clovis? Share your experiences!