“Exceptional Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Clovis
San Diego, California
“Exceptional Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

My family stayed for 2 nights on Aug 2nd and 3rd. The staff is very friendly and professional. I honestly rate them equal to a Ritz Carlton Reserve I was in 2 weeks ago in Puerto Rico at $3500. a night!! Staff smiles and greeted me in the parking lot as they were coming to work, in the breakfast area where there were 3 assisting to stock and clean the area in the morning and in reception. I had a had writen notes in my room from the housekeeping wishing me a pleasant night. When checking out I forgot my iPad in the room without knowing it. Within 2 hours I had an email letting me know they would hold it or ship it at NO charge to me. When I called 6 hours later about it they let me know it was in the locked managers office. When I asked if I could come back and pick it up they told me the manager was off but knew she would have no problem coming back in to unlock the office door, so come on down. The place is clean, friendly and a great value. I would stay no where else in the Fresno area.

Room Tip: They are all great.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Felicity G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fresno Clovis, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Richard L,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor and for giving us such wonderful feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you rate us equal to a Ritz Carlton hotel and that we were able to get your iPad back to you so quickly. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

The staff was great. The hotel is basically new I think. Friendly at check in. Nice reception in the evening. The only drawback is the restaurants are a short drive away. Hope they open some in walking distance.

Dear 1_T_Scot,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate your wonderful review of our hotel and staff and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our evening reception. I am happy to report that we have several new restaurants opening within a 10 minute walk of the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in the Clovis area!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in Clovis for my daughter's wedding from July17 through July 20,2013. The hotel was perfect, clean, nice breakfast, great location and super friendly staff. By far the best staff we have run across...they made extra efforts to print out our airline reservations...We will stay there again. Only suggestion to improve might be to accept pets...we have two well mannered dogs and would be fun to travel and not board them...

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Salem, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I can't say enough good things about the Fairfield Inn. We stay here every year when we come to visit family. The rooms are very clean, the bedding always looks new, the breakfast is the best for continental, staff is extremely friendly and very helpful when needed. The best part is the popcorn.......and our only complaint is that they don't do popcorn on the weekends : )

The location is great too, Next to just about anything you need and there is a great park just down the road to take kids to.

You won't be disappointed!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Irwin, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

We stayed at the Clovis Fairfield Inn & Suites after a long day at yosemite national park. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was not only spacious but clean. The staff was very friendly and made you feel very welcome. My husband enjoyed the fresh popcorn available in the lobby. The breakfast was also delicious. I would highly recommend this hotel to others!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Low rating because neighbor room had their TV on loud all night and had to call the front desk six times to ask them to help. Our family of five needed a roll away bed but it was not very comfortable but nice to have the option. Did not get a good night sleep here and had a late start to Yosemite.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

This is the second time we have stayed at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fresno Clovis after a long flight home. Rather than drive 35 minutes home at 1 am it was so nice to have a short drive to this hotel: very clean and beautiful room with clean, crisp sheets and a quiet and restful sleep.

Thank you Marriott for your high quality hotel and staff and delicious buffet breakfast. Top notch!

• Stayed July 2013
Felicity G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fresno Clovis, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Dear Quilter sew,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. It was lovely to hear that you chose to stay with us and rest after your long flight home. We take great pride in the service and experience that we deliver to our guests are glad that we were able to meet your expectations!

We look forward to seeing you again after your next flight home!

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fresno Clovis? Share your experiences!