We stayed at the Clovis Fairfield Inn & Suites after a long day at yosemite national park. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was not only spacious but clean. The staff was very friendly and made you feel very welcome. My husband enjoyed the fresh popcorn available in the lobby. The breakfast was also delicious. I would highly recommend this hotel to others!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the New Fairfield Inn & Suites Fresno Clovis hotel. Take pleasure in our 85 stunning guest rooms and suites featuring the luxurious "Green Tea Bedding Package," complete with vibrant colors, rich decor & lavish amenities. At our hotel in Fresno Clovis, you'll find yourself just steps from Historic Old Town Clovis, and only a few miles from Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FYI), Save Mart Center, Fresno State University, Downtown Fresno, Shops at Riverpark, Fashion Fair Mall, Sanger, Clovis Veterans Memorial Building & the Tulare Farm Show. To help guests get ready for the day ahead - or unwind after exploring the city - our hotel in Fresno, CA features a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, Wi-Fi Internet access, fitness center, swimming pool & whirlpool. Known as the Gateway to the Sierra, our Fresno Clovis hotel is the ideal location if you are planning to see Kings Canyon, Sequoia and/or Yosemite national parks - or hit the slopes at Sierra Summit & Squaw Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fresno Clovis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Fresno Clovis Hotel Clovis
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Fresno Clovis