“Impressed by the staffs” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Clovis
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Impressed by the staffs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

We stayed there April 2012 during our trip to Yosemite. The hotel itself it's like any other Fairfield Inn - simple, clean and comfortable. However they have some really amazing staffs.

Pam at breakfast was amazing - she took care of everyone and kept the breakfast area clean even though it was full of guests.

The breakfast was good too - there were actually hot items like bacon! It's not a standard for Fairfield Inn so I was impressed by it.

Nick, the maintenance staff was so friendly and he helped us to find out if there was chain control on the way to Yosemite. I didn't expect such a nice service.

I would definitely go there again. The reason I gave it 4 out of 5 is because we met some strange staffs at the front desk, and that as Marriott Rewards Gold members our status weren't recognised.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Felicity G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fresno Clovis, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Dear CPHBear,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. We appreciate your feedback and are excited to hear that you were impressed by our amazing staff. I have shared your feedback with the team at our daily celebration and recognized Pam & Nick for their great service. I was concerned to hear that your gold elite status was not recognized and have taken steps to ensure that this does not happen in future, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We look forward to seeing you if you are ever in Clovis again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
STL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Crisp and clean, friendly helpful staff, above average breakfast and as we arrived were delighted to discover a reception with healthy but tasty finger foods and an accoutical guitar duo entertaining. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear wnortonStl,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, particularly the evening reception and live music. You will be happy to hear that in 2013 we will be expanding our evening reception to Tuesday & Wednesday evening's. We look forward to welcoming you when you are back in Clovis.
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I love how the staff is friendly from the front dest to housekeeping. They take the time to ask how you are doing and respond. They always look and act like professionals they seem take their jobs to the highest level.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear LarsCalifornia,

Thank you so much for your review. We truly appreciate that you took the time to recognize our team and are honored to hear you say that we have the best staff in all of Fresno & Clovis! Thank you for making the Fairfield Inn & Suites Clovis your home away from home.
El Dorado Hills, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I was late for breakfast and the staff was putting the food away. I asked if they had any oatmeal left and they took the extra time to make me some and feel comfortable about it.The staff really cared. Great experience!

Dear joepccbell,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Tripadvisor. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and we are really pleased that we were able to make sure that you didn't miss out on it! We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again when you are next in Clovis.
CALIFORNIA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

My wife and I were visiting Clovis for the first time for a wedding and have nothing but great things to say about Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott! We were greeted by a very friendly and professional male at the front desk (I'm sorry, I forgot your name but we checked in on Saturday afternoon this past weekend, following my buddy) who displayed the epitome of excellent customer service! He was able to give us a few laughs after such a long drive we had and it was much needed. The check-in was a breeze, the room was spacious and clean, all other staff gave us nothing but smiles. So Impressive!!! We are a huge fan of this location and will surely stay here again! Thank You for making our stay so enjoyable!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Felicity G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fresno Clovis, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear heeheehee5,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. I shared your review with the team at our daily celebration and we were excited to hear that we made your stay an enjoyable one. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again when you are next in town!
Sacramento, CA, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have stayed at this location three times this year with one more stay to come. Everything was perfect and my room was cleaned early each day I was there. All staff were polite, helpful and freindly. I didn't get a chance to review my stay in West Covina (September) where they forgot to refill the coffee or soap and shampoo 3 times in 5 days. If my future assignments bring me back to the Fresno/Clovis area, I will stay at this location again.

Dear Carl Y,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. There are many hotels in the area to choose from and we truly appreciate that you choose to stay with us. We work hard to embody Marriott's Spirit to Serve and we are really pleased that you could experience this. We look forward to seeing you again when you are next in Clovis!
Toluca Lake, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I stayed here for a work event. Not only where the rooms excellent and clean (with their own mini- fridge I might add!) but I happened to forget 3 books of mine in the night stand when I left. A week later (when I realized they where missing) I called and the staff was so amazing and efficient to take the time and find them. They not only found them them but went out of their way to go to the postoffice and mail them back to me. I not only had an amazing stay but had the good fortune to stay at a hotel with such exemplary employees!

Dear Coco A,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on Tripadvisor. We truly appreciate your kind words and are delighted to hear that we were able to get your books back to you. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in town.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fresno Clovis? Share your experiences!