You added Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fresno Clovis to your Saves list
Certificate of Excellence 2014
El Dorado Hills, California
“breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I was late for breakfast and the staff was putting the food away. I asked if they had any oatmeal left and they took the extra time to make me some and feel comfortable about it.The staff really cared. Great experience!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Felicity G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fresno Clovis, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Dear joepccbell,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Tripadvisor. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and we are really pleased that we were able to make sure that you didn't miss out on it! We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again when you are next in Clovis.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
CALIFORNIA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

My wife and I were visiting Clovis for the first time for a wedding and have nothing but great things to say about Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott! We were greeted by a very friendly and professional male at the front desk (I'm sorry, I forgot your name but we checked in on Saturday afternoon this past weekend, following my buddy) who displayed the epitome of excellent customer service! He was able to give us a few laughs after such a long drive we had and it was much needed. The check-in was a breeze, the room was spacious and clean, all other staff gave us nothing but smiles. So Impressive!!! We are a huge fan of this location and will surely stay here again! Thank You for making our stay so enjoyable!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Felicity G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fresno Clovis, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear heeheehee5,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. I shared your review with the team at our daily celebration and we were excited to hear that we made your stay an enjoyable one. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again when you are next in town!
Sacramento, CA, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have stayed at this location three times this year with one more stay to come. Everything was perfect and my room was cleaned early each day I was there. All staff were polite, helpful and freindly. I didn't get a chance to review my stay in West Covina (September) where they forgot to refill the coffee or soap and shampoo 3 times in 5 days. If my future assignments bring me back to the Fresno/Clovis area, I will stay at this location again.

Dear Carl Y,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. There are many hotels in the area to choose from and we truly appreciate that you choose to stay with us. We work hard to embody Marriott's Spirit to Serve and we are really pleased that you could experience this. We look forward to seeing you again when you are next in Clovis!
Toluca Lake, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I stayed here for a work event. Not only where the rooms excellent and clean (with their own mini- fridge I might add!) but I happened to forget 3 books of mine in the night stand when I left. A week later (when I realized they where missing) I called and the staff was so amazing and efficient to take the time and find them. They not only found them them but went out of their way to go to the postoffice and mail them back to me. I not only had an amazing stay but had the good fortune to stay at a hotel with such exemplary employees!

Dear Coco A,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on Tripadvisor. We truly appreciate your kind words and are delighted to hear that we were able to get your books back to you. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in town.
Pasadena, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We were driving up from Los Angeles for an evening wedding and were running very late due to some car trouble. The staff helped us with directions and had everything ready at check-in so we didn't have to wait at all to get into our rooms when we arrived. Turns out that we made the wedding with only 15 minutes to spare and the hotel staff played a critical role in saving us some much needed time. Excellent job and well above the normal call of duty for a one night stay - well done!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear Derrick N,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. We are happy to hear that we were able to help and that you made it to the wedding on time! We look to seeing you again when you are next in Clovis.
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Just stayed 4 nights while in town for a family wedding. Room was well appointed (microwave, fridge) and extremely clean! I'm a neat freak and the room (especially the bathroom) was cleaned beautifully. Staff was exceptionally friendly - from the breakfast staff who engaged in cheerful conversation to the housekeeping staff we passed in the hallway - everyone had a smile and pleasant "hello." Very refreshing.. Newspapers available each day and a really nice breakfast each morning with anything you would need is included in your stay.

Stayed in a King suite with pull out sofa in the living area for my 10 year old and it worked great. Bed and pillows were very comfortable and room layout allowed some privacy and distance from the bathroom and main hallway. Bedding was clean and confortable and room had 2 flat screen TV's (turning on/off one TV inevitably turned on/off the 2nd TV so take note!)

Complaints were limited to bldg/maintenance - room walls very thin and I was woken up by the extremely amorous couple in the room next to us who kept me and my family awake for 2 hours with their lovemaking (tough to explain to the 10 year old). Room looked out on the back of the hotel which isn't landscaped and has a view of trash cans and dirt - not very appealing. Hallway doors were really squeaky so you could hear people going in/out all the time. Small issues that really didn't impact my enjoyment.

Close to shopping/food and a great value. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Felicity G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fresno Clovis, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Dear Handshaw,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor and for being so candid with your feedback. The team here was delighted to hear that they made your stay enjoyable. I apologize for the issues that you did experience during your stay, we are looking into options to reduce the sound from one room to the next and will implement this in our first renovation. Our maintenance department has corrected the issue with the squeaky hallway doors also. We look forward to seeing you again when you are next in Clovis!
Williamsburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Stayed here after leaving Yosemite. The staff is the best....very helpful and accommodating. Our room was quiet and came with everything we needed. Bed had a duvet and extra pillows and was very comfortable. Everything was also very clean. To me the best thing about the room was the fact that the AC had a fan that ran all the time and made a continuous hum. So there was none of the annoying clanging that happens when it shuts down or comes back on and ruins your sleep. A major plus.

Breakfast buffet was very nice with something for everyone. Well stocked, too. Rooms also had free internet which worked well when we used it. There was a pool and fitness center which we didn't use.

Enjoyed our stay and would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear igolfCA,

We appreciate you taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback, it's wonderful to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff are the best! We look foward to hosting you again when you are next in Clovis.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fresno Clovis? Share your experiences!