The view of the vineyards was beautiful. The breakfast each morning was delicious. We spoke with another couple at breakfast who had stayed there 6 nights without the breakfast menu being repeated. The owner was gracious and fun. We definitely would consider returning.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge On The Vineyard Hotel Cloverdale
- Auberge On The Vineyard Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge on the Vineyard enjoys unsurpassed views of Alexander Valley Vineyards. Situated at the confluence of Dry Creek, Alexander and Anderson Valleys, there are hundreds of artisan wineries to visit in the area! Our guests receive a wine tasting and discount pass, accepted at 122 area wineries and good for free tastings. Also included is our "almost famous" three course French inspired breakfast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, T4B, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Auberge on the Vineyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.