My BFF and I spent a great weekend at Clear Lake Cottages & Marina. We used Cottage 14 and it was perfect. There were 2 Queen Beds, one of them in a bedroom and the other in the main living space. Perfect for friends who need their own space and privacy. We also loved the full kitchen, fridge (held plenty of wine) and microwave (makes perfect popcorn).
The staff was SUPER helpful and fulfilled all our requests with a smile. Truly great customer service.
Our favorite part was the pool! It was clean and a perfect for swimming a few laps or just floating around on your inflatable tube reading. The area had several chairs, tables and lounges plus huge beach towels were provided.
Other perks included a 10% discount to a great local restaurant about 5 minutes away, unlimited free DVD's for our viewing pleasure and easy on-line reservation system.
Bottom-line: We didn't want to leave! If BFF didn't have to work on Monday, we would have stayed another night. Planning on going back next week with significant other to enjoy it all over again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 18 brand-new cottages close to Clear Lake’s shore, plus a boat launch, ten slips, a pier, and our own grassy peninsula (with fantastic views of water and mountains), Lake Escape Resort is the place to stay if you want to fish, play, or just relax on California’s largest freshwater lake. We’re close to town and just minutes by boat to all the fun at Konocti Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Clear Lake Cottages & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clear Lake Cottages & Marina Hotel Clearlake
- Clear Lake Cottages And Marina
- Lake Escape Hotel
- Clear Lake Cottages & Marina Lake County, CA - Clearlake