The first word to describe this hotel is "Grandeur". Sitting on top of the hill over looking the San Gabriel Valley or the city view.
I love the driveway from the main street to the hotel entrance. The lobby is very big and very high celling.
The location is minutes away from the Asian shopping complexes.
The swimming pool is very nice, relaxing and the views is magnificent.
2 restaurants; I love Cima restaurant, over looking a golf field and the food is fantastic too. Weather permitted, ask for outside sitting.
Though the hotel is 25 years old, it's well maintained n looks new, this is due to the newly 60 million overhaul renovation done in 2013.
My suggestions upon check in:
Asked for highest floor possible (9th n 10th floor have access to the 10th floor club house)
Room facing valley is much beautiful than the city view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Palms Resort is the only full-service luxury golf and conference resort of its kind in Los Angeles County. Our glorious hilltop location set against the majestic San Gabriel Valley Mountains and many guest activities make Pacific Palms Resort unique even among the Los Angeles resort hotel circle.We are special to business and leisure travelers because we have what both need to enjoy a stay here, including facilities for a work-related meeting or event. Being within the San Gabriel Valley, but just half an hour from downtown L.A. is another bonus all visitors can appreciate-and we haven't started describing the property itself yet!At 650 acres, Pacific Palms Resort is one of the largest hotels within Southern California. It would take a long stay to sample all we have to offer: here you can find fabulous fireside dining overlooking Celebration Lake, a new spa and fitness center, and our famous 4-star, 36 hole Industry Hills Golf Club.We also take pride in the accommodations themselves. There are 292 rooms to choose from; all of them are beautifully appointed oversized guest rooms, with balconies and fine interior furnishings.The four major airports and four major interstates nearby make getting here a breeze. Come enjoy the spa resort, events venue and restaurants of Pacific Palms Resort for yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pacific Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Palms Hotel City Of Industry
- Pacific Palms City Of Industry