“A Hidden Gem with Great Service, Quality Food and Unbeatable Prices.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lomas Cafe

Improve this listing
Ranked #110 of 401 Restaurants in Chula Vista
Cuisines: Mexican
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“A Hidden Gem with Great Service, Quality Food and Unbeatable Prices.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

I could barley contain myself. I had just arrived from three weeks in Spain and I was craving some good Mexican food. My girlfriend's grandfather has been coming to this place for a while and she began a ritual of joining him every week. She was hooked and told my that I must try this place too. So, on our return from Spain, the first place we went was Lomas Cafe. I had a Carne Asada taco, shrimp taco, fish taco and a gobienador. We had chips, guacamole and beans as an appetizer. The menu has it all for both breakfast, lunch and dinner, so I am certain you will find what you like. Why spend your time in Old Town for some Mexican food, when you can go to where all the latinos are and head down to Chula Vista for some real Mexican food. I have eaten at restaurants around the world and I would gladly place Lomas Cafe on my list of favorites.

• Visited June 2012